Bharti Airtel - India / international roaming not getting activated
I am a corporate customer of Bharti Airtel, India. I had asked the company to activate International Dialing along with roaming, much before I left India. It was activated and I could make International call using my mobile. However apparently the 'roaming part' has not been activated by Airtel India. I also did not check up this aspect before start of my tour from India.
Subsequently through my corporate account, Airtel India, have been asked to activate the International 'roaming' . They have also confirmed that the same has been done. But according to them the activation would happen automatically. It has not happened. I have even taken their customer care executives on conference call and tried to solve the problem, but the same remains unresolved as probably the customer service of Airtel are not aware of the features of Sony Ericsson Mobile M-600i which I am having.
I do not quite appreciate this aspect and approach of Airtel India, being an International company! Airtel India should have done something on immediate basis to assist the customer. For the past three days I am on travel and mobile with International roaming activated does not work!!
I have even tried to do the manual setting using the local network, still it does not work. Will you forward to the topmost executive of Airtel India.
I am not interested in getting a "sorry reply" from Airtel. Ask them to address the issue and own the problems.
More Bharti Airtel - India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills