Bharti Airtel / overbilling & disconnection
I booked connection under scheme offered for NTPC employee, so I have paid Rs. 799.00 Rental for 2 years through cheque.
I got my first bill in December 2006. I complained that for given as friend & family number you have charged Rs. 1.75 & for all numbers you have charged Rs. 1.75 per call. Airtel representative assured me that he will rectify the problem & extra amount bill adjusted in next bill. I paid bill. Again next month I got the bill having charges Rs. 1.75 per call without adjustment of previous extra amount. I complained again he assured me he will solve the problem & excess amount will be settled in bill. Many times i complained at help desk & nodal officer. Every one assured me solution within 48 hours. The nodal officers are not attending my calls. They have changed my account number & scheme. In the new scheme they charging very high call rates. I have paid rentals Rs.799.00 for two years. They are adjusting any amount & disconnected my phone.
I am getting any authority where i can complain for such fraud.
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data