Bharti Airtel / disconnection of sim with false reason
I am serving in Indian Air Force as a Non Commissioned Officer. On 06 May 11 I purchased a SIM Card of Airtel ([protected]). The number has been activated and recharged with Rs. 50/-. I was out of station for some days and after coming back I come to know that my number is not active. I contacted customer care. They told me various reason of deactivation (You may not got recharged your sim, you may not used your sim for more than 6 months etc.). I contacted the Airtel retailer from which i have purchased the sim. Firstly they told me to resubmitt the document. I have resubmit the document. Still my number cannot be activated. Atlast they told me that Airtel has deactivated my number permanently and given a reason that my verification was negative, however I never received any verification call from Airtel. I have submitted this complaint once in this site earlier. But airtel had given a wrong comment that they have resolved my issue. However my problem still survive. My grievances may be looked into and redressed and airtel should be restricted from giving wrong comment.
Rabi Narayan Das
Ph. No. - [protected], [protected].
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit