Bharti Airtel / billing fraud!

We have 2 Telephone connections from Airtel at our Noida office 314, Vishal Chambers, P-1, Sector -18, Noida. Tel No. 4312022 (in use since many years) & 4221472 (in use since last 2 months - new connection). The Payment against 4312022 are upto date, while due to non-receipt of the physical bill for 4221472, for the 1st month - the payment could not be made.

About a week back - while trying to make a call from 4312022 - the Automated voice response system gave the message "Due to non-payment of bill, outgoing call services has been stopped" - when we checked with the customer support - we were told that THOUGH THE PAYMENT IS UP TO DATE FOR 4312022 - OUTGOING CALL FACILITY ON THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN SINCE, THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR 4221472. this I feel is a breach of CONTRACT as far as a particular tel no. is concerned - WITH NO DUES & with NO BILLS received on the other number - how can AIRTEL Stop outgoing services!

Advise smb!

N  15th of Jul, 2008 by
had Airtel connection since April 2008, Due to some billing & network problem, disconnect my connection. Presently I am in Jaipur so I require soft copy bill on my mail. Whenever I receive a call from your side, just repeated this requirement still they did not take proper action on my requirement and just call for outstanding only. However in my billing some toll free number is charred & various times less than 3 second call were charged. If u r not able to provide satisfactory services to customer then pls don’t call to customer for outstanding.
Alpesh Gupta