Bharti Airtel / billing fraud!
We have 2 Telephone connections from Airtel at our Noida office 314, Vishal Chambers, P-1, Sector -18, Noida. Tel No. 4312022 (in use since many years) & 4221472 (in use since last 2 months - new connection). The Payment against 4312022 are upto date, while due to non-receipt of the physical bill for 4221472, for the 1st month - the payment could not be made.
About a week back - while trying to make a call from 4312022 - the Automated voice response system gave the message "Due to non-payment of bill, outgoing call services has been stopped" - when we checked with the customer support - we were told that THOUGH THE PAYMENT IS UP TO DATE FOR 4312022 - OUTGOING CALL FACILITY ON THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN SINCE, THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR 4221472. this I feel is a breach of CONTRACT as far as a particular tel no. is concerned - WITH NO DUES & with NO BILLS received on the other number - how can AIRTEL Stop outgoing services!
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure