Bharti Airtel / fraudulent charges!

This company has fraudulently charged my credit card more than once to the amount of $400. I do not even have any account with them and have not done any business with them! Twice charges have appeared on my account under this business and the phone number listed [protected] is not working! I had to have my credit card canceled and file disputes with my credit card company. I would recommend that no one enter into business with this company or any of it's subsidiaries. The website does not provide easy access to customer service which I tried. Nightmare!

Ph

Comments

• Br
      10th of Jul, 2007

I just noticed a $100 charge on my credit card from this Bharti Airtel company, which I had never heard of before now. Calls to 877-247-5051 are greeted only by a busy signal. I have contacted my credit card company and am closing the account and disputing the charge. THIS IS FRAUD.

• Am
      31st of Aug, 2007

My boyfriend and I noticed charges on our debit card in the amount of $321.68 in June. We contacted our bank who promptly credited our account back and filed a dispute with Shazam (the debit card company). Today, 8/31/07, I was notified by my bank that Shazam was refusing to refund the funds because Bharti Airtel is an actual company! I am still working with the bank to get our money back and we've closed the debit card last June when this first occurred. This is a fraudulent company and you can not contact anyone at the # listed on our statement 877-247-5051! FRAUD!!! Looks like they (or someone) is doing it in small amounts to several different people - be ware!!!

• Vi
      21st of Oct, 2010

I am facing the same problem
    I too got charged from bharathi airtel with the same number
    Did u guys get the money back