Bharatplaza.com / This company is absolutely horrible.

Please don't order anything from this terrible company and don't give them your money! Don't make the same mistake I did. I made a huge order and purchased some clothing for aver $300. When it finally arrived clothes looked nothing like pictures on their website, the material was not even the same. When I contacted customer service and explained the situation, they refused to refund my money and offered me a $10 store credit! What a joke! I will never order anything from Bharatplaza again!

Im
Feb 29, 2016

Comments

Mar 12, 2016

realy i disagree with u ... i buy many time from bharatplaza ... really always i like the prodcut and service !!!

• Ro
      May 15, 2016

I order two suits from them at the same time with all the same measurements. One suit fits me perfectly, the second suit is ALL wrong...far to small...it is so small I can't even have it altered to fit me. The are offering me a 10% discount...then a 15% discount with a further 20% discount on a future order. WHAT A JOKE! 15% off on a suit I can never wear! I am now working with my credit card company to have the charges reversed.
    I will NEVER shop with them again!