Bharati Airtel / cheating the public
In 2007, the company sold two plans in mobile prepaid catagory named " 251RC - 6 yr validity and 252RC 6 year validity " and the same was also publicised on their website.
lacs of thousands of customers like me went for the same and the company initially extended the validity for 3 years and as explained by the dealers the validity was to be extended once more for 3 years after the first term expires .
Now on the eve of the first three years I wrote to airtel about the extension of validity for three more years as already promised and on the basis of which the plan was sold to the customers .
The co has now stated that the validity will cease after three years and the customers need to recharge for further validity thereby refusing to keep their promise they made while selling the plan to the customers - they all have been taken for a ride and the company has pocketed crores by cheating and false promise
The company' s action as above is nothing but cheating of lacs of customers- highly unethical, illegal and fit case of action by all the customers who bought the plans on their false promise
all of the customers who has brought the above plans 3 years back are requested to
a) lodge complaints individually against the co in the consumer court
b) they should write to telecom regulatory authority of Govt of india
C) should help me by sending the e mail to all your friends / addresses as much as possible for concerted mass action by all those affected <br
d) all such cheated customers should honestly quit airtel as soon as the mobile number portability is in place as such cheats should by taught a lesson by the public
More Bharati Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit