BHARAT PETROLIUM CORPORATION LIMITED / NON SUPPLY OF REFILL(CYLINDER)BOOKING

1 India Review updated:

My cosumer no.6666 with name of  Smt. Sobha R/O 40/1, Pratap Pura, Nagra Jhansi (U.P.) Pin Code - 284003I booked for refill ( Cylinder ) booking on 11.8.2009 that was entered on my card No.1710618, as Sr. No. 53, no receipt of refill booking was issued . I lodged complaint 3 times for non supply of refill but after 29 days, neither refill ( Cylinder ) was supplied nor complaint receipt. It is a practice of  M/S SURYA GAS SERVICE, JHANSI DISTRIBUTER CODE  -  671701,     For    Non -  issuance   of   slip of          Refill booking & complaint.

So

Comments

• Yn
      2nd of Feb, 2011

sir
    i am consumer of your company. i am in grief to inform you that i have booked my l.p.g. { no.12665} on dated 14.01.2011 many times i have done complaint on phone to the dealer on phone nos. (09415213466 and 09936978285)
    but till the date it is not delivered to my home so please think off about my difficulty and take necessary action and ob league me.
    y.n. tripathi. c.c. road raghav nager deoria