Bharat Petroleummisbehaving / less fuel filling then the feed in the machine

Dear Company,

I am very sorry to write these words but in one of you filling station in Sec 2 Panchkula, Haryana, India. Persrons who are filling petrol/Diesel are doing cheating with Customers. They fill less feul then the required but charged in Full. I have complainted to owner twice / thrice but no action have taken from either him or staff. Behaviour of employees are very negative & they have told us if you will complaint then they will not fill fuel in our vehicles. Everytime by giving jerks they are not filling the required Fuel. We know that BP have good repoutation but doing such thing they are loosing faith from Customer's.

Request you to take up the matter very seriouscly with Concerned person's & compensiate me for the short fuel .

waiting for your reply :-----

Brijesh / Yogesh Sharma
House no 40 Tribune Mita Vihar,
Near Madanpur, Panchkula Haryana India
Mobile no. [protected], [protected]

mail id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Compensiate us the losses incured else I will take up the matter to local authorities

Receipt # 009611 dated 23/07/09 amount Rs.1, 160/-

Comments

• Rc
      Feb 25, 2012
    Bharat Petroleum - NON RECEIVE OF CONFORMATION ORDER
    BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
    India

Good afternoon sir, i am RC SWAIN. my consumer no . AF8316, I had working at Thane & i had a cylinder which was submitted your office when i had transfer from Thane to Berhampur ( odisha ), but still now ihave no conformation letter to me or local gas agency ( code-441875 ) .The thane gas agency told that we had already send conformation through mail to odisha .But the agency told that we have no receive copy. so that please send it as soon as possible, or my e mail ID '[protected]@gmail.com'