Bharat Petroleum Gas — transfer ob gas connection: re-issue in lieue thereof.
I surrendered my gas connection (DBC) on 26-03-2010 to AWWA Gas agency, C/O Station Wksp EME, New cantt, Allahabad for its transfer to Lucknow. The Gas agency issued me the TV no. 058 in this regard.
I approached Brigade Gas Agency in Lucknow on 30-03-2010 and submitted the ibid TV for re-issue of gas connection in Lucknow. But, even after lapse of about 10 days, gas connection has not been issued to me till date stating that gas connection is not being issued by the BPCL. Phone NO. [protected], 2365776 of Mr. sandip Govil, Dy manager at the station is not being attended.
Anil Kumar Gupta
More Bharat Petroleum Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd & C - rti petition-shanti gas service, pilibhit 
- BharatPetroleum.com - non exhibition of stock board & non-sale of ordinary petrol 
- Sachin Gas Agency Of Bharat Petroleum - gas cylinders refilling problem 
- Bharat Petroleum - dealer has submitted false fixed deposits during sanctioning of pump 
- Bharat Petroleum - mixing in petrol pump
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation [BPCL] - gas and subsidy
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation [BPCL] - less petrol and high rate
- Bharat Petroleum - misbehaving / less fuel filling then the feed in the machine 
- Bharat Petroleum/LPG Gas - lpg gas connection transfer from berhampore to nabadwip
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation [BPCL] - I am prabhu complaining about service man