Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limitedaccessory services in petrol pump

Please beware of the services offered by BP petrol pump, Nerul, Sector 6, off palm beach road.

I had gone to check air in the tyres of my Honda city. The person said that there was a puncture in both the front tyres and offered to remove the puncture. He put the jack at the wrong place while elevating the car to change the tyre and this resulted in damage of the oil shaft. The entire oil leaked out and I could barely drive. The engine was jammed and had to spend a huge amount in getting it repaired

I want BP petrol pump to change this guy immediately as he does not know his job. I also intend to warn all other users of this petrol pump to stay away from these services.

Mk
Mar 15, 2016

Comments

• Bh
      Mar 15, 2016

Dear m_kdkr, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details with us so that a member from the concerned team can get in touch with you to resolve the concerns mentioned. For immediate assistance you may call the Smartline [protected].

• Mk
      Mar 17, 2016

You may call me on [protected]

• Bh
      Mar 22, 2016

Dear m_kdkr, Be rest assured, a member from our team will get in touch with you shortly, For quick help call our SmartLine [protected].

• Mk
      May 10, 2016

The complaint posted by me on 15th March 2016 about accessory services at the petrol pump has been satisfactorily resolved. Thanks for your timely intervention and followup.