Bharat Gas Vighnahar Gas Agency, Koperkhairane / poor and delayed delivery

India Review updated:

i have placed request for connection on 30/01/2008. the next week i got the cylinder after lot of persuasion. But i havent yet received the gs table a three burner gas stoveof which i had already made payments. Its been more than two weeks now, still i have not received the gas stove.
is there any way to sue this agency????
Regards,
Manoj

Comments

Pr
  31st of Aug, 2009
LPG gas delivery from Bharat Gas is the poorest service I have ever dealt with.
All the lines of my distributor, Vighnahar Gas Service are always busy. I do not understand what sort of service they do provide to their customer.
While booking the gas on telephone they do not get the whole requirement and disconnect the line.
It is the pathetic service I have ever seen in my life.
Customer care service is ridiculous. HP is much much better than Bharat Gas.
Sh
  4th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
my experience with bharat gas agency ( vighnahar gas agency) is the lousiest . even though they have four telephones, all of them are always engaged. you just cannot get through. delivery after booking is indefinite. though they promise you two to three working days. is there any way we can make the bharat gas co. understand this f... all treatment meted to the customers?
Ku
  12th of Sep, 2009
My Incident :

Hi,

Please note I have placed an order # 585 dated 26-Aug-2009 at Vignahar Gas Agency Koparkhairne. And till date i.e. 12-Sep-2009(14:00hrs) have not received the gas refill. I don’t know what’s going wrong? Even the guys sound rude all the time and just give a bogus excuse all the time. I enquired and came to understand orders post 01-Sep-2009 are also delivered. This has happened consecutive 2 times. Please investigate and close this ASAP.

LPG gas delivery from Bharat Gas is the poorest service I have ever dealt with.
All the lines of my distributor, Vighnahar Gas Service are always busy.
I do not understand what sort of service they do provide to their customer.

It is the pathetic service I have ever seen in my life.
Customer care service is ridiculous.

HP is much much better than Bharat Gas
Dh
  16th of Oct, 2009
Iagred to all the complaints written above. I have dialled to day more than 50 times to the numbers 022 2754 6088/3744/2518/4391. It was most time ringimg, but nobody picked up the phone. Same number came engaged. I was surprised to listen the voice that the number is temporarily out of order when I dialled same number after some time. I was assurred that the cylinder would be deliverred on 14th Oct. But it is not happened till date. Unfortunately there will be Holiday from Saturday to Monday.
Can the gas agency proprieter remain without gas cylinder for three days that to in Diwali ! If you are not capable of handling the agency, let be trainned from the Company. Oh...I forgot that this is Bharat Gas.one ofthe CUSTOMER NOT ORIENTED COMPANY. I am writing this only for my satisfaction, because I know nothing will be changed.

Regards.
Eu
  20th of Jul, 2010
I am also victim of this lousy Vighanahar gas service. Its almost month that I have booked given the assurance that in 5 days I would be getting the refill, still not received. Have follow-up with the same. Their 4 telephne numbers are almost busy or not picking up. Moreover they been awarded certificates for customer serivice and apprehension, I dont understant on what basis have they been rewarded. Is it because of their useless and lousy customer service that they been rewarded.
Bh
  31st of Jul, 2010
The service of Vignahar Gas Agency is extrmly poor. They never pick up calls. All the numbers come busy. Every time one has to go so many times for gas refilling and enquiry. May God pity owner for frustrating us.
Pa
  12th of Oct, 2010
Despite of vigorous follow up with Vighnahar Gas Service till date they have not supplied the cylinder as it is booked before one month.

LPG gas delivery from Bharat Gas is the poorest service I have ever dealt with.
All the lines of my distributor, Vighnahar Gas Service are always busy.

The people working are not cooperative at all and always commiting the delivery in blue.

Bharat Gas should take up this seriously and must put their efforts in making all operations in streamline.
  18th of Oct, 2012
this gas agency is more than worst.if u book the cylinder now you will get this in nxt 1 month. espically the people who take delivery are liars
  18th of Oct, 2012
this gas agency is worst. feel to get this agency closed. they dont give cylinders on time and say theyu will get it delivered but therir is no delivery
  18th of Oct, 2012
Pathetic service.. 49 out of 50 times will the line be busy and that single time they dont receive the call.. Why dont they close the agency

BharatGas Logo BharatGas