Bharat Gas Services Jahangir Puri Delhi 33 / poor delvery of cylinder

1 India Review updated:

i have conumer of said firm bearing no.8350 . ihad a booking for refil on 5/2/08 but until the delvery has not be done. when i come to contact with my distributor he refuses the delivery before 12 days and uses unparliamentery language. so it is request to you kindly take appropriate to this distributor .

Sa

Comments

• Su
      17th of Jul, 2009

i have conumer of bharat gas services jahangir puri delhi 33. Whan i call the bga they never rsiv thr phon...

• Pr
      18th of Nov, 2009

Helho Sir
    I am a coustomer of Bharat Gas agency "Kitchen Flame" B-2/15, Cycle Market, Mangolpuri, Delhi - 110083. Phone No- 011-2921110, 27923257, 27914695. I have booked gas cylinder nearly October last week but till now i can't get my cylinder and i have also complaind 4 times eventhen they have no take a proper action on my complain. My family is facing a lot of problem because of your bad servise. So i want that please take a proper action this regard.

• Ku
      9th of Jan, 2010

Respected Sir,

I am a coustomer of Bharat Gas agency M/s. Nihal Gas Service 149, Pkt-D, Ph-2, Mayur Vihar, New Delhi - 110 091 Tel:+(91)-(11) - 22777003, 22781109

I have booked gas cylinder nearly 04/01/10 ref. no. 484564 and 09/01/10 ref. no. 495439 but till now i can't get my cylinder and i have also complaind Every months then they have no take a proper action on my complain. My family is facing a lot of problem because of your bad servise. So i want that please take a proper action this regard.

From: Kunwarsain Consumer No. 2583

• Si
      8th of Feb, 2010

I am a customer of Bharat gas agency which is situated in jahangirpuri(delhi).Complain is that I never receive cylinder gas on time.When ever I am going to this agency they say tommorow you come.They are harrasing me. My Consumer no. is AG 8310.I am living in Mukandpur.

Please look after this matter

Regards
    Nawal

• Ra
      29th of Dec, 2010

hey hello friend i am bharat gas customer in delhi mai ne dec 10th ko cylender bok kiya tha abhi tak nahi aya aaj dec 30th date hai agar hum unko call kartey hai to vo log phone nahi pic kartey aur again call karo phone busy hota hai plz aap bato kya kare

• Su
      9th of Mar, 2011

dear sir,

i like to inform u about your Bad Gas services at Badarpur Distributor Anand Gas Service my connection no is 10340 Mr. Suresh Chand Gupta.

when i book my gas no. your service provider responce so badly not only me this complain by the 40 to 60 community persons and when i book my no he is not book the gas no. and told me that ok your gas booked always i was waiting 15 to 25 days and now too all the persons.

2. when our booking gas delivered at home it is not full gas seal was mindfully Breakable and so many times me and our neighbors found water in gas cilender.

we are totally helpless please do something unless we all case(leagle here) on you
    if u not do any action i forward this msg to Media i have 50-60 people to take action about ur service

From

Community Members who disturb by your services

• Gy
      31st of Mar, 2011

I booked my gas cylinder by priyanka gas service, 604/605 hemilton road, kashmeere gate, delhi- 110006 On 07-3-2011 against my consumer number 11494 and booking no.71964352 dispite my repeated vigits agency, gas cylinder in my house has not been received till date. Sutaible action may be taken & and inform me, may be taken against agency.

regards
    gyan devi
    212/13, shiv mandir wazirabad, delhi-54

• Ve
      28th of May, 2011

Hi!
    My consumer no is 14711 & I have already problem with Bharat Gas Servcie, jahangir puir, delhi 110033.
    Telephoe always keeipng on hold so we do not able to book our cylinder over the phone.
    So go get yourself to do the mind so we can not able to take the cylinder by hand also.
    If the cylinder had accidentally twenty days before the booking is not going to get.
    Month and sometimes goes beyond the call of the cylinder will get a week.
    Phone and online booking facilities for all but the Indian gas have only the que for their customers.
    Dear Friend please suggest,
    I think HP/INDANE are better than BHARAT GAS.
    VED>>>>>>>>>>

• Po
      22nd of Nov, 2011

SIR MERA NAME POONAM HAI MAI BHARAT GAS SERVICE KI EMPLOYE RAH CHUKI HU PAR MERI BHI SHIKAYAT HAI KI JO CUSTUMER JARURAT KE LIYE BOOKING KARATA HAI USKI NA SUNKAR BHARI MATRA ME SYLENDER BLACK KIYE JATE HAI HAME MAHINE ME 1 SYLENDER KI JARURAT PADHTI HAI PAR BOOKING KAISE KARE PHON HI NAHI UTHTA KRIPYA INSAN KI JARURAT KO SAMJHE OR BOOKING LE