Bharat Gas / Distributor is not changing my blocked connection to unblocked even after submitting all the documents

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

This is the complaint regarding my gas connection which has been blocked without proper reason / changing the distributor by bharath gas automatically.
I have given all the requested documents to sri lakshmi narasimha bharath gas agency / nagavara branch which are complete personal details / phone number change / aadhar enrollment,
Driving license address proof, bank passbook and so on. They are not lifting the calls also and my connection has been changed to this agency from rashmi bhaath gas agency / tin factory.

Can someone please fix this issue by unblocking this connection. They are not changing mobile number of my gas connection and also they are behaving rudely over phone as well personally. Could any one please help me out here.

The details are as follows:
Lpg id: [protected] [protected]
Consumer id: [protected]

Phone numbers of agency are: [protected], 080 [protected]
Address of agency: no :205, near govt school, nagavara, bangalore - 560045

Thanks & regards.
- venkat

Ar
Jan 20, 2015

Comments

• Su
      25th of Oct, 2007
    Bharath Gas - selling out out gas to others
    India

Bharath gas bangalore - if you book the gas you should get it in 15 days that is what the dealer says.
    but after you book your gas and then ask for delivery
    they say that you have just booked 2 days ago
    because you book on phone and you have no proof of booking..what a shame
    i find your gas is sold in black market.

24th of Nov, 2009
    Bharath Gas - collecting more money
    Bharath gas
    bharathgas.com

the cost of one domestic cylinder is 325.90but in doddaballapur-561203 they are taking 350 from each customer

• Cz
      28th of Sep, 2010
    Bharat Gas - no agenciy in local
    bharath gas
    India

In andhra pradesh of anantapur distict, pamidi mandal is maijor panchayath. nearly there is 5000 and above connections are in bharath gas. we people of pamidi is suffering to book Cylinder and dealer is not supplying gas in proper in time to subscriber. These all connections are in ellure gas agencies and this agency is in garlladinna mandal and it is separate mandal, it is I8 KM FROM PAMIDI. WE SO MANY TIME MAKE COMPLAINTS TO MRO AND TO SALES OFFICER TO KURNOOL TO PROVIDE GAS BOOKING POINT OR PROVIDE SEPARATE GAS AGENCIES TO PAMIDI. Its our request to all of INDIAN PEOPLE to support our request and send mails to bharath gas and to UPA govt.

• Mo
      15th of Mar, 2011
    Bharath Gas - error message while Register for refilling

Hai Iam mohammed haji . Ihave a gas connection, The failioure message give me when i registered for refilling .i am not yet registered.Pls help me.

• Na
      13th of Jul, 2011

I am resident of KR PURAM, BANGALORE. I have my Bharath Gas Connection with Rashmi Gas Agency, #3, 2nd Cross, Transport street, B.Narayyanapura, Bangalore-06. I have Booked My Gas Cylinder before 25 Days, but until now there is no reponse regarding the Delivery. There is no Response from even the Delivery Boy. All the times the same problem is getting repeated. Please take the proper charge on this and give proper delivery to the customers or else convey the proper reason of non-delivery and date of delivery.

• Na
      13th of Jul, 2011
    Bharat Gas - Non - delivery
    India

I am resident of kr puram, bangalore. I have my bharath gas connection with rashmi gas agency, #3, 2nd cross, transport street, b.Narayyanapura, bangalore-06. I have booked my gas cylinder before 25 days, but until now there is no reponse regarding the delivery. There is no response from even the delivery boy. All the times the same problem is getting repeated. Please take the proper charge on this and give proper delivery to the customers or else convey the proper reason of non-delivery and date of delivery.

• Aj
      3rd of Aug, 2011
    Bharath Gas - Connection got Unregistered
    Gas Agency

Hello team,
    My gas connection is got disconnected.
    But we don't know why it happened.can you please let me know the reason for disconnection
    Connection number-35482