Bharat Gas / absolutely non-booking facility by distributor by keeping phone aside and blocking the bookings on tomo service

My name is jitendra kumar and my bharat gas distributor name is - ashwani gas enterprises, shahadar, delhi
My consumer no. Is -21961.
My gas agency has been transferred few yeras back to a very far off place from our residence while there are so many bharat gas dealers there in the said area. The abovesaid gas distributor is harassing me and other customers by blocking the phones, tomo service (1712) bookings. The disributor phone no. Are -22819123 and 22819124 but one can never get connected to it because the automatic answer machines always plays the message as follows - the service to this no. Has been temporarily withdrawn.
Even if u want to book cylinder on tomo service=1712 it never reaches and never booked with the said distributor.
Many persons like me are feeling tortured and harassed and due to other engagements not able to go to office of the said distributor.
The delivery men of the said distributors are openly selling the cylinder to custormers in black.
I have got my complaint registered on 1712 too on 5.8.08 and the complaint no. Is 1.
Hope something will be done and my gas cylinder will be booked against this complaint and necessary action will be taken against the said dealer.
Jitendra kumar'
Sonia vihar, shahadara, delhi.

Comments

• Pa
      6th of Aug, 2008

booked for refill on 28.07.08 at Mahalxmi Gas (LPG) New Boiguda, Hyderabad and the booking clerk promised for delivery with in week.
    till date not received cylinder and the agency is not responding telephone for last 2 days.
    my consumer no. is 40596.