Bharat Gas / delay in delivery after booking

1 India Review updated:

Sir, we have bharat gas domestic connection.our consumer no. is 4436. we are having joint family. our gas cylender finish in 15 days, but our dealer won't book fresh cylender befor 28 days from the date of previous supply of cylender date. booking after 28 days he wont deliver cylender 8-10 days,but we found that other bharat gas delares delivering cylender after booking within 2days. It shows that my dealer whom we are registered is inefficient to deal such consumer product which creat tention in home.

once you made 28 days booking it shoud be strict with the time and deliver the cylender on date or after one day.
Please look in this matter whethe you are not suppling the cylender in time or our dealer is not keeping requir stock in his godown to deliver cylender in time.

Comments

• Mo
      23rd of Feb, 2008

this is a regular problem

• Na
      28th of Feb, 2008

MY CONSUMER NO. IS 662 IN CHANDERNAGAR OF WEST BENGAL, INDIA. MY COMPLAIN IS SAME AS ABOVE. DURING LAST 6 / 7 WE THE CONSUMERS ARE ARE NOT GETTING PROPER SERVICE FROM BHARAT GAS. BUT IN BLACK MARKET CYLINDERS ARE AVAILABLE AGAINST PAYING RS. 450/- HOW IT IS HAPPENING CAN'T SAY.

• Ne
      13th of Feb, 2009

Sir, We have Bharat gas(Nihal Gas Services) situated in 149, Pocket-D, Mayur Vihar, Phase-II, Delhi-91, our customer No. 4624, we are having joint family our gas cylinder finish in 15 days, but our dealer won't book fresh cylinder before 28 days from the date of previous supply of cylinder date & I book the cylinder before 15 days & no any action of complaint. Bharat gas employees behaviour are very dishonestfull. Please request these employees behaviour changes.

Thanking You,

• Mr
      25th of Sep, 2009

Sir,
    My Consumer No. is 49944 with Ganapathy Raja Jayanagar, at Bangalore.Itis more than 15 days that I had booked for a refill and I am yet asked to wait.One cylinder lasts for more than 2 1/2 months and this is the first time that it got over by 1 1/2 month, god knows how.Earlier I was associated with ANUGRAHA ENTERPRISES, WHOSE PROPRIETOR Mrs. Asha gives excellent service.I was associated with her right from 1986 onwards.No wonder she is being getting the BEST DEALER award continously for the past 9 yrs.
    Inspite of my association with BHARAT GAS for the past 30 yrs in Bombay, Delhi, A'bad and Bangalore, I had nver waited for more than 5 days.Anugraha had also put me on their panel of consumer welfare.Dealers should also send the weight measure alongwith the delivery boy as done in Delhi and some dealers in Mumbai.

• Pr
      18th of Nov, 2009

Helho Sir
    I am a coustomer of Bharat Gas agency "Kitchen Flame" B-2/15, Cycle Market, Mangolpuri, Delhi - 110083. Phone No- 011-2921110, 27923257, 27914695. I have booked gas cylinder nearly October last week but till now i can't get my cylinder and i have also complaind 4 times eventhen they have no take a proper action on my complain. My family is facing a lot of problem because of your bad servise. So i want that please take a proper action this regard.

• Sm
      5th of Jan, 2011

hello...
    I am a consumer of bharat gas "savita gas agency" shop no:10/6/35, nv complex sb temple road gulbarga . i booked the gas on the date 9/12/2010 R.F no:4980326. my consumer no:2723(S.M.JAVID) . the same gas was delivered to me on the date 5/1/2011. the distributer is not responding the consumers call even after calling 28 times...so i want you to take a proper action in this regard.