Bharat Gas / delay in delivery of lpg cylinder & poor service of dealer

1 India Review updated:

I, Smt. P.Nayak consumer of Bharat LPG bearing cons. No.4631 of Anand Gas Service (Ph: [protected]), Serampore, Dist- Hooghly made complaint on 29.10.07 for non-delivery of gas & poor service by the said dealer. After my complaint, on the same day gas was delivered to me vide receipt dt.17.10.07. Again I booked for gas on 29.10.07 but till date no LPG was provided by the said dealer inspite of several reminders. It is most harassing that the said telephone was always kept busy and rarely one could make contact after trial even for several hours. This is too much harassing by the dealer being appointed by Bharat Gas Authority.
It is very much astonishing that no such information is received by me about the action taken by the authority on basis of said complaint.

Hope, this time you will take suitable steps to eradicate this problem for the benefits and satisfaction of LPG consumers.

Regards,

P.Nayak
7/H, B.C.Mukherjee Lane,
Rishra,
Dist-Hooghly(W.B.)
M: [protected]

Comments

• Su
      19th of Feb, 2008

New Delhi-110 001

FAX : NO. 3327498

Sub : Complaint of non-delivery of Gas Cylinder

Dear Sir,

I am having a Consumer No. AB-23193 with the Miland Gas Agency, Keshopur Village, Near CRPF Camp, Vikaspuri – 110 018 Phone No 28540750, 28540285. I booked for Gas cylinder on 16.01.2008 with an assurance that the cylinder will be delivered within 3 working days and the same has been delivered on 31.01.2008.

Again I booked the same on 16.10.2007 they said it will take 15 days for delivery and also they can not co-operate with any bodies with using ruff word. I have personally seen the delivery van distributing the same around in the area.

When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper information about it, they were not even ready to talk for more than few seconds the past ONE WEEK.

However, nobody to pick up and answer the phone for booking. This is the only source that we are able to do the booking and i have been doing this everyday from We have been facing a lot of problem with this gas agency as this is a regular problem with them whenever gas booking is needed. I will request the Bharat gas management higher authorities to please look into the matter and kindly change this agency as this is totally incompetent to provide services to gas users.

Yours faithfully

(SURESH D.S.)
    COSUMER NO. AB-23193

• Ka
      23rd of Apr, 2008
    Barath gas - feedback
    India

Please refer our complain dated (18/04.08)...we received gas cylinder on 22/04/08...we r not expecting delay any more foe the delivery of gas cylinder in future...

22nd of Jun, 2008

l have a cylinder of Bharat gas .The dealer Veejay Gas Entpr. Flat no 261.Pocket V Mayur Vihar Phase l Delhi. has been sealed &closed, l dont know from where should l book a cylinder.PLS Help me as what should l do ?ln distress, pls ans me as soon as possible awaiting an early response.
    My name is mala. My mobile no is 9350062551.

• Su
      23rd of Jun, 2008

I am also facing the same problem as I was also failed to see an alternative. Its my humble request to the concerned to do the necessary action at the earliest. I am a resident of Kotla, Mayur Vihar Phase 1 My mobile no. 9891054686
    Please let me know where from I get the Bharat Gas filled Cylinder. Vee Jay taken booking 4 weeks ago and after that the phone is not picking up.

• Ps
      10th of Aug, 2008

Sir,

We are one of the customers of Bharat Gas residing at Mayur Vihar Phase I, Pocket III, New Delhi.

Recently the Bharat Gas Agency i.e. Vee Jay Agencies, from whom we are procuring your Gas Cylinder for the past 8 years has shifted his office to a new place without any intimation to the consumers which is causing a lot of trouble to us.

Kindly furnish us the new address and telephone number of this agency to enable us to get our cylinder from them.

Anticipating your immediate reply.

• Ka
      21st of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir

I have booked for the LPG cyllinder with my agency M/s Friends Gas Service at Sukhdev Vihar, behind DTC Depot New Delhi. But after my repititive requests at phone and personally they sent the cyllinder which was around 2KG underweight we send it back for replacing by correct and complete weight, but around many days laps but the agency did not deliver the cyllinder to us we are facing lot of problems to this. First nobody pick up the phone, any how number is connected after hundred times dialing wasting several hours, then they does not talk properly and disconnected the phone without complete the talk. Again the same situation the phone gets busy. I think this is intentionaly being done on their part. All of this justified that there is poor and defective services and FRIENDS GAS SERVICE (Agency) is incompetent to run its agency with satisfactorily services to the consumers. We do not have any alternative only to hereby complaint you . We are facing lot of hardship by prevailing problem due to intentionally defective services.

So I request to the officials of the Bharat Gas to

kindly look into the matter and manage properly to providing satisfactory service to all the consumers of the Bharat Gas so that we get rid of the trouble at your earliest.

Regards

KANHAIYA LAL
    Consumer

CONS. NO. 3348
    with agency Friends Gas Service, at Sukhdev Vihar, Behind DTC Depot New Delhi (Bharat Gas)

• Na
      18th of Sep, 2009

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

WE HAVE A CONNECTION OF CUSTOMER NO=4377 BY THE NAME OF SOMABHAI GABABHAI PATEL... BUT HE IS NO MORE NOW... WE HAVE NOT TRANSFER THE CONNECTION ON THE NAME OF SAVITABEN S. PATEL HIS WIFE... BUT NOW THE CONDITION IS THAT THEY BOTH ARE NOT ALIVE... AND OUR DISTRIBUTER JYOTI GAS SEVICE BORSAD DT ANAND GUJARAT. HE IS SAYING THAT NOW WE CANT TRANSFER YHE CONNECTOIN TO THERE SONS NAME... SO PLEASE GUIDE US WHAT TO DO THIS SITIUTION. CONTACT US ON 02696288512... NARENDRABHAI SOMABHAI PATEL.
    STATION ROAD
    BHADRAN-388530
    TA- BORSAD
    DT ANAND
    GUJARAT

• So
      29th of Dec, 2009

My connection no 28952.
    I Sonu Gupta booked my refill on 2nd Dec. and received delivery on 11th Dec. 2009(after 9 days). And now on 29th Dec. when I went for booking next refill they said "you need to come after 3 days means on 2nd Jan. 2010 as the last delivery date is 11th Dec. 2009". So the gap between 2 refills increased to 1 month because of late delivery which should be 21 days.
    My no is 9250200810

1st of Jun, 2010

I sandip mulik resident of kondura, post-malewad tal-sawantwadi Dist-sindhudurg(maharashtra) lodge complaints that I had went twice a time for new connection in ur branch bharatgas sawantwadi(salaiwada) but there staff neglet me and given me back answer they were saying our work is first and after that we attention on custumer.

• En
      18th of Sep, 2010

Respected sir, Today (18-9-2010) I reached in Ankamaly branch(Eranakulam Dist, Kerala ) for to submit an application for a new connection.But they are refused to receive application and harshly told me to come next month. This is the second time they are refusing. Sir, I am one of the NRI employee working in UAE, I am unable go next month. Why they refused and why very poor responce in their behavior. Sir, I requesting to you please advice them to keep a minimum standard of a Indian company.
    Thanking you
    Eranakulam Dist
    Kerala.

23rd of Apr, 2011

Respected Sir
    We call Sharman Gas Company (bharath Petroleum) C-4/15, Sagar Sadan, Krishna Nagar, New Delhi, 110018 +91-11-22211076 but they are not picking our phone calls. We call them again and again but they are not responding

Anil Gaur
    Delhi-51

15th of Jul, 2011

My name is KALPANA having Cons. No. 18418 lying with SHIV SHAKTI GAS SERVICE, INDRA VIKAS COLONY, KINGSWAY CAMP, DELHI and was cylender booked on 05/07/2011 and Booking no. is 410 I have not received refilling till date i.e. 15/07/2011. Despite of my several complaints to the dealer the refilling the cylender, no satisfactory respond was given. As for last three days I have no fuel/gas available at my residents I had to procure the daily food from market at a higher price and I am humilated and have no idea to whom approach who can solve my problem if this is the service provided by your dealer I am afriad I will have to approach to higher authorities for greviences. I had already complaint in every month to your this complaint box but no answer received from your end so far. Please do the needful in this regard.

• Ra
      17th of Aug, 2011

I am Ramakant Singh, living at Shakti Vihar, Meetahpur, customer no: 9786, Urja Agencies shop no. 8/9, Nagar Market. Not provide second cylinder connection. back one year and 8 months i have customer but they not provide second cylinder of LPG Gas. Every times they say that next months, next months... since january 2011 they tell me. Not an single person co-operate me. whenever some customer taken second cylinder withing one year. If not take any action with my case then i will complain upper offices. my cell no. 9350428199

• Ra
      29th of Aug, 2011

Sub : Complaint of non-delivery of Gas Cylinder

Dear Sir,

I am having a Consumer No. 16001 with the Sachin Gas Agency, 4/51 Old Double Story Lajpat Nagar IV New Delhi -110024 Phone No 26462643, 26211041. I booked for Gas cylinder on with an assurance that the cylinder will be delivered within 3 working days and the same has been delivered on Again I booked the same on they said it will take 15 days for delivery and also they can not co-operate with any bodies with using ruff word. I have personally seen the delivery van distributing the same around in the area.

Yours faithfully

25th of Jul, 2012

I am Sanjay Kumar Rai Consumer No. 16098, with M/s Kolkata Flame, Kolkata-70054. I had booked a LPG cyllinder on 16.07.2012 by sending SMS to 57333. Further I started following up over phone daily with the agency from 21.07.12 as the cyllinder in my kitcken was to end any moment. But I was shocked every time I phoned at M/s Kolkata Flame. Person on duty even didn, t bother to listen to me. Every time they said me that I shall get the cyllinder in a day or two. And I still didn, t receive the cyllinder at the time of writing this. They just said me that they have issued a cyllinder against my booking and now it depends on the delivery man when he delivers to me.
    Thus my kitchen runs on the mercy of delivert man...
    Shame... we are in 21st century with automated booking system of Bharat Gas
    Lets see when the delivery man delivers!!

• Bh
      23rd of Nov, 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Bharat Gas, consumer no-46109421, under distributor-Shiv Shakti Gas Agency of 1/10 Shop No. 3 Indra Vikas Colony Delhi-110009 Phone No. 011-27605402, 011-27605988 and Mobile No. 9818492446.
    I have booked refill through online on 05/11/12, Booking No. 28392965 but still I am waiting for last b18 day.
    I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result. I request you to take necessary step against the distributor.

Mohan Chandra Dhyani
    Mobile No. +919891431825

• Bh
      7th of Mar, 2014

Respected sir
    i am consumer of bharat gas, conumer no_ 4644 under distrbutor Prem gas agency, sirsa, katihar bihar.
    I have booked refill throug online on 16/02/14, booking no_ 123371487 but still I have not delliverd refill by distributer.I request you to take necessary step against the distributor.

Bhola pandit
    Mobile no~ 09470483946

• Pr
      21st of May, 2014

Dear sir, I am having problem with the delay in the delivery of the gas cylinders at my home. Due to which I am facing problems . They are not answering the phone calls our dealer Naveen Gas Agency, A. B. Road, Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh. is making a big delay in the delivery of the cylinder. So please take several actions.

• Pr
      11th of Oct, 2015

Sir, my mother Mrs. Pramila Darekar age 82 yrs. has her BP Lpg connection No. 9914 @ Anjaneya gas agency @ Kundapur Karnataka. The dealer always delay in refilled cylinder. we booked on 03 Sept.2015. once the sms shown the recept no. & soon deliverying. again sms by saying recept cancelled. then I visited the agency three times but they are just assuring me of next day. as no till date i have not receaved the cylinder.

kindly help me in this concerned. My contact No. 944 89 51 812.