Bharat Gas / not booking cylinder.

India Review updated:
4.4
Hi,

I am kamleshkumar Jaiswal from Antop Hill. I have bharat Gas connection of 1 Cylinder and i want to book 1 more cylinder, i follow up with Sai Gas Service, antop Hill but they always told me booking is not going on you come after 1 month, when i went after 1 month then they again reply me you come after 1 month. i am not satisfied with bharat gas.

Pls do the needful to pass this message to head of bharat gas

Comments

Ma
  1st of Feb, 2008
DEAR SIR,

SUB: COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DISTRIBUTOR
M/S. RAJ ESSENTIAL SERVICE, JAMNAGAR(GUJARAT)
FOR IRREGULAR SERVICE AND BEHAVIOUR.
REF: MY CONSUMER NO.000228
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM A DECENT CUSTOMER OF BHARAT GAS SINCE 12 YEARS. FOUR YEARS BEFORE I HAD COMPLAINED TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICE AT MUMBAI,RAJKOT AS WELL AS IN AHMEDABAD OFFICE REGARDING IRREGULARITIES OF THE DISTRIBUTORS AND BAD BEHAVIOUR TO NOT PROVIDING THE CYLINDERS IN TIME. AFTER THAT THERE IS AN QUICK ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM YOUR GOOD OFFICES AND THE DISTRIBUTER HAS PROVIDED ME THE GOOD SERVICE AFTER THAT.
THIS TIME AGAIN THEY HAVE STARTED THE SAME THINGS WHENEVER I CALL ALL THE TIME THE BOTH PHONE LINES WERE GETTING ENGAGE. PLS SEE AT PRESENT I AM RECEIVING THE CYLINDER AFTER 21 DAYS(SAY ABOUT 24/25 DAYS AFTER)AFTER BOOKING THEY MAY TAKE 3/4 DAYS THAT ALSO AFTER REMINDING SEVERAL TIMES. NOW I HAVE 7 MEMBERS OF FAMILY THEREFORE, IT CONSUMPS A CYLINDER WITHIN 20 DAYS BECAUSE OF WINTER. I HAVE 2 CYLINDERS BUT SINCE 12 YEARS I HAVE NEVER BOOKED TWO CYLINDERS SIMULTANOUSLY. BECUASE OF HIGHLY CONSUMPTION THIS TIME I TRIED TO BOOKED THE CYLINDER ON 31ST JAN,2008 BUT THE DISTRIBUTOR HAS REFUSED TO BOOK THE CYLINDER BEFORE 21 DAYS. LAST I RECEIVED THE CYLINDER ON 11TH JAN,2008 ONLY AFTER BOOKING THE CYLINDER ON 8TH JAN,2008.
I WANTED TO KNOW WHY I COULD NOT BOOK THE CYLINDER SIMULTANOUSLY(ITS O.K. ONE IS NOW IS ONE IS AFTER 2/3 DAYS). THAN WHAT IS THE USE OF TWO CYLINDER? I AM NOT DOING ANY ILLEGAL THINGS WHICH YOU CAN ENQUIRE FROM YOUR END. ONLY BECUASE OF WINTER AND INCREASE OF FAMILY MEMBERS I NEED MORE CYLINDERS DUE TO TWO CYLINDER. I DON'T KNOW WHY MY DISTRIBUTOR IS REFUSING FOR THIS. I HAVE A STRONG COMPLAINT AGAINST MY DISTRIBUTOR. I THEREFORE, REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE YOUR KIND ATTENTION TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I HOPE, THIS TIME ALSO YOU MAY TAKE CARE OF A SMALL CUSTOMER LIKE ME.

EAGERLY AWAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT AND POSITIVE ACTION IN THIS MATTER.

THANKS WITH PROFOUND REGARDS
MAHESH R. SHARMA
JAMNAGAR/GUJARAT
RESI NO.0288-2710486
MOBILE NO.9377917331
Po
  25th of Jun, 2008
We have booked the cyllender on first week of June and told by them that they will deliver it with in 4 days. But till date I have'nt got the cyllender. I have contacted through phone 3 to 4 days continuously . Every time they told they deliver it today, at 11 a.m or in the evening and all. But still I didn't got the cyllender. What to do?

We are in Sangli. and our Distributors address is
Swathi Bharat Gas Agency, Sangli.
Ph. No. (0233)2313731, 2313732

My phone no. is (0233)2314622
Ya
  1st of Dec, 2008
I am Yashoda Chandrakanth from Jaibhat Nagar, Bangalore. I have bharat Gas connection from October 2003 & I wanted to book 1 more cylinder, My consumer Number is 5900 . This is thorugh your distibutir M/s. Prateek Enterprises Bangalore. Since my connection I am contacting your distributor for II Cylinder. but whenever I call up they says that there is no allotment of II cyliders. I request you to breif me for the procedure involved for getting the II cylinder.

Awaiting your early reply.

With regards,

Yashoda Chandrakanth
So
  7th of Apr, 2009
Hi I am Soma from JP Nagar Bangalore.It is almost 11 days I have booked the cylinder but I did not receive it. For last 3 months I am suffering terribly because of the bad service of you company.

Please do the needful and send the cylinder immediately.My consumer number is 45926.

regards
Soma Choudhury
Ka
  21st of Oct, 2009
name:kamesh
place:aruppukottai
subject:improper response

proper registration is not being done in the office, no responsible response is given on enquiry. Because of faulty registration over phone request on 3-10-2009 repeated request is ignored and failure of gas supply, we the customer suffer much, please take necessary steps for the benifit of the customer.
Sh
  25th of Oct, 2009
Hi I am narendra goswami fromNainpur .It is almost 6 days I have booked the cylinder but I did not receive it. For last 3 months I am suffering terribly because of the bad service of you company.

Please do the needful and send the cylinder immediately.My consumer number is 210.

name narendra goswami
address: ward no 05
city :nainpur
distt. Mandla
State : MP
Mob : 9893747585
Pa
  10th of Dec, 2009
Hi I am parthiv seth from bangalore .I am not at all satisfied with the service they provide.My gas connection was transfered from pune.But they didn'tgive me the connection saying those documents are manual one.Need authentication i agreeed and they told me to contact within ten days .its one month now still i didn't get any response from them.Everytime I call it keeps on ringing no one answers the call.My consumer id is 92913.

hoping to get a response.with regards

parthiv seth
n0 578, 15th cross, Devansandra
new Bel road, bangalore-560094
ph no-9740379322
Ri
  8th of Jul, 2011
respected sir
i want to drawn an attentiontowards corruption in ur agencies . i register a cyclinder connection at faridabad neelam enterprises sec-23 in november last year n they didnt give me connection till yet . one more thing the inspection guy who came to my home he was very ill manered guy n started asking use less qs n he blame that u hv already a connection, which v dont hv any connection.i m requsting u take action against those kind of guys n help us to give connection.
thnking u
faridabad
[haryana]
Su
  10th of Mar, 2012
Worst Service by Bharath gas. Who the hell fellow is managing it.
Ji
  11th of Sep, 2012
Hi I am jivrajbhai kalola from Gadhaka, Rajkot, gujarat .It is almost 11 days I have booked the cylinder but I did not receive it. For last 3 months I am suffering terribly because of the bad service of you company.

Please do the needful and send the cylinder immediately.My consumer number is 13181.

regards
jivrajbhai kalola
Ji
  11th of Sep, 2012
I am jivrajbhai talshibhai kalola from Gadhaka, Rajkot Gujarat. I have bharat Gas connection from r 2003 & I wanted to book 1 more cylinder, My consumer Number is 13181 . This is thorugh your distibutir M/s. Alok Gas services Rajkot Gujarat . Since my connection I am contacting your distributor for II Cylinder. but whenever I call up they says that there is no allotment of II cyliders. I request you to breif me for the procedure involved for getting the II cylinder.

Awaiting your early reply.

With regards,

jivrajbhai kalola
Lo
  31st of Oct, 2012
3rd class services...by Bharat Gas...
Bo
  9th of Apr, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
mohinder bharat gas home deliveri date 06-04-2013 consumer no. 25611, but gas cylider not given date09-04-2013, customer code 117647
Di
  1st of May, 2013
customer number mai apna gas connection jama karna chahta hoo lekin company tarafse koi javab nahi aata DURGA GAS ISANPUR
Su
  20th of Mar, 2014
Hi mera naam Rakesh h main new delhi najafgarh me rahata hu maine apna cylinder 11 din pahle karvya tha mari gas agnsi ka naam h surya gas unhone mera cylinder abhi tak nahi pahucya h mera cansumar no...7094 h main unke paas roj phon karta hu aur vo roj kahate
h ki kal aapka cyilnder lag jayega main bahut tang ho cuka hu sir aap kuch kar ye mera mobil no ...9268649427

BharatGas Logo BharatGas