Bharat Gas / pathetic delivery

1 India Review updated:

I booked a cylinder on 2nd Oct 07 and it is not yet delivered. The agency only makes false assurances that the cylinder will be delivered the same day. Atleast 3 times I had to go the agency office and a minimum of 20 phone calls had been made but in vain. I've read similar complaints on this company in this website. Has any action been taken by the company officials so far?

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Jun, 2008

For the following distributer I have booked a GAS on 1st of May 2008 today is 13th May 2008 still its not deliver to me.

R & D CC S LTD.
    Address :
    T-6, ARMAMENT COLONY,
    GANESHKIHIND

Not only for this time, its a usual practice that when I booked the GAS they told me that it is getting delivered within 2-3 days (max a week) but from 13th day onwords I have to call them and remind them continiously for 3 to 4 days that please deliver, its already 15 days crossed, I have booked the GAS. Its always taking more than 15 days for a GAS to come, I don't know if I am not going to remind them whether they are going to deliver the GAS to me or not.

Is it a natural behavior or generally happened for every customer or something wrong in my case? Please let me know what is the issue?

This is the complain I have made on the Month of May 08
    complain number for reference: 32529

Now On the Month of June also I have booked the Gas on 7th June 2008 and today is 20th June 2008, I have made call to them several times and visited them too quite a number of times but still they have not delivered the Gas. Even they won't answered me properly whenever I asked them they told Go to BANER office or call them, and If I call BANER office they also don't know when they are going to deliver the GAS since they have not received any kind of inquiry from GANESHKHIND office.
    I don't know what should be my next step, where to go to whom to speak ????

6th of Oct, 2009

1. The petitioner is the G P A holder of Smt. Bharambha w/o Late Sri. Sannathammanna, residing at Basaweshwara Nagar, Chitradurga.
    2. Smt. Bharambha, is an subscriber at Maruthi Gas Agency, V P extension, Chitradurga with Customer No. 0214.
    3. Address of the Respondents is as mentioned in the cause title.
    4. The Respondent is distributor/Agent L P Gas of Bharat Petroleum Company. As per the agency, he has to supply L P Gas cylinders to the subscriber.
    5. As per the norms of Bharat Petroleum Company, The Respondent -1 has to supply the L P Gas cylinder, as and when the customer demands.
    6. The petitioner is regularly demanding for the supply of L P Gas cylinders for the last 3 years. The Respondent is neither supplying the L P Gas cylinders nor informing the reason for which the supply of L P Gas cylinders is with held.
    7. The Respondent-1 is not providing the reasons despite of many requests in person, telephone, and letters,
    8. The petitioner has also filed many memorandums to the Deputy Commissioner, Chitradurga and latter with Deputy Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Chitradurga.
    9. The petitioner has request for the details, through Right to Information Act. The Respondent has not at all made any attempts to provide the reasons for not supplying the L P Gas cylinder to the petitioner.
    10. Due to the negligence of the Respondent, the petitioner has been continuously put to hardship for the house hold cooking activities; the petitioner is having every right to enjoy the facilities given by the Government as well as the Bharat Petroleum Company. Petitioner’s right has been deprived. The petitioner is forced to Purchase the Commercial L P Gas cylinders by paying huge extra costs. The petitioner has put to the loss to the extent of Rs.1, 00, 000/- (Rs. One lakh only).
    11. This deficiency of Service by the Respondent has caused maximum loss of money and mental agony.

12. Due to deficiency of service by the Respondent which has caused difference of opinion among family members of the complainant, which lead to day to day problems and unrest among the family members. Consequences caused loss of mental peace. These same factors has caused stressful and loss of professional life and earnings of the complainant.

• Mr
      13th of Sep, 2010

I deposit all documents for new gas connection on 2nd feb 27 and it is not yet delivered. The agency only makes false assurances that "I delever u coming month", Atleast 10 times I had to go the agency office and a minimum of 40 phone calls had been made in 8 month still I am not get new connection but in vain. I've read similar complaints on this company in this website. Has any action been taken by the company officials so far? Also other consumer have same problem, From Maa Bharat Gas At/ Odagaon, Dist: Nayagarh, Orissa Date: 13-10-2010