Bharat Gas / so much late delivery

1 India Review updated:

sir my consumer no. 6691. our cylinder was booked on 12/02/2010. tilll today we never got our filled cylinder. just bcs of tht we r suffering a lot. tht all time problems not even a single time i was remember tht they provide the filled cylinder befor 20 days. i already complained regarding this bt no effects and no response even few days befor i was submit my complain in ur this site too but the response is same. i don't know what we do now bcs some time i was going with out my breakfast and lunch thts a serious problem for us. we r job oriented person we hve so much less time i hope u understnd my situation and give me a feed back of this complain and pls pls solve tht <br />
<br />
Mr.Yoginder Yadav<br />
mob:-[protected]<br />
Add:- 47, khera garhi, <br />
v & p khera kalan <br />
delhi-82

Comments

• Si
      23rd of Oct, 2010

Respected sir/Madam,

Consumer number : 27167

I have booked my LPG Gas cylinder 1 month before, still i won't get my cylinder and they couldn't response softly & gently. I reached office ( Madhavaram Branch ) personaly and meet that branch Manager and complaint him regarding this issue 1 week before still i won't get my cylinder. Please check and do favour for me.

Note : They gave 3 landline number
    04425552058
    Please check these numbers whether they pickup the call or not.

Thanks & regards,