Bharat Gas / want to change connection name

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Bharat GAS

I want to change my Bharat gas connection Name right now it is in the name of my Father but he had passed away last month(july) now Bharat gas`s guys says it is not possible to change connection name (not tell me the reason for that) pls help and let me know if there is some legal problem My bharat gas connection is located in GURGAON AT NEW RAILWAY ROAD
THANKS
SUDHIR

Comments

• Pa
      2nd of Nov, 2012

I want change my name and address of my bharatgas connection
    mobile no 09970691254
    city : pune

• Bh
      2nd of Feb, 2013

I want change myspelling mistake name of my bharatgas connection
    mobile no 9579292552
    city : chinchwad

• Hu
      19th of Jun, 2013

i want to change my mobile number of my bharat gas connection
    as i have lost my number now i want to change
    my name: Mrs. BadarUnnisa Begum
    9985460847(LOST NUMBER)
    8886171603 this is my current number
    customer number: 44469
    distributor name: CHAITANYA ENTERPRISES

• Sm
      26th of Jul, 2013

dearsir,
    ihow willbe change my bhrathgas connection change to my fathers name.please helpme. my mail id is [email protected]

• Mo
      4th of Dec, 2013

Pl. rectification of my name spelling " MOSUMI BHATTACHARJEE" in place "MOUSUMI BHATTACHARJEE. vide my new connection application wait list ID 7103402.

• So
      14th of Feb, 2014

My gas connections name is name of neighbour it's taken about 20yrs back. Now I want to transfer it on my na an address too...please reply me. On 9975567018

• Ya
      28th of Mar, 2014

Sir .can u tell me how book the bharat gas

• Ab
      15th of Dec, 2014

Hello,
    We have using Bharat Gas for almost 19yrs. Its in my mothers name, but they have making spelling mistakes in mothers name in the LPG account, Whenever we ask to change name, the agency demands a Rs.1400/- to change. I just want to know, why we should pay fees for the mistakes done the staff.
    Hopefully waiting for your reply.
    Please reply me on 9840761261.
    Thanks