Bharat Gas / no proper delivery

1 India Review updated:

I had booked for a cylinder on 23/8/07 and my residence is just two km from the service provider's office. Its more than a month and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 10 calls to the Revathi Gas Agency, Hyderabad (nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be delivered to you by today evening". I had to make someone stay at home to collect the cylinder but to my surprise it is not delivered.

I think this is a common problem most of us are facing. I don't understand why they do not abide by the words they say.

B.K.Das

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Oct, 2007

I had booked for a cylinder on 28/09/07 and my residence is just one km from the service provider's office. Its more than 1/2 month and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 15 calls to the Sachin Gas Agency, Dayanand Colony, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi (nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be delivered to you by tomorrow". I had to make someone stay at home to collect the cylinder but to my surprise it is not delivered, This type of problem I am facing since one year.

R. Tiwari

• Kr
      14th of Nov, 2007

I had booked for a cylinder on 04/11/07 . Its more than 10 days and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 20 calls to the sheelvika agencies(nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be delivered to you by today evening or tomorrow morning" but surprise it is not delivered.

• Ba
      17th of Nov, 2007

I had booked for a cylinder on 29/10/07 and my residence is just THREE km from the service provider's office. Its more than 1/2 month and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 15 calls to the SREE RAKSHA GAS AGENCY, HEBBAGODI, BANGALORE (nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be delivered to you by tomorrow". This type of problem I am facing since one year. OUR CUSTOMER NO -17100

K. BABU

• Ba
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I had booked for a cylinder on 29.10.2007 . Its more than 20 days and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 20 calls to the shree raksha gas agency (nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be delivered to you by today evening or tomorrow morning" but surprise it is not delivered

our customer no- 17100
    our s.v.no-607421397 dt 02.11.2006
    refilling order-15340 dtd 29.10.2007

• Kk
      28th of Nov, 2007

I booked for a cylinder on 14.11.2007.I have not received the cylinder even today(28.11.2007).I made several phone calls. But it is of no use. Our gas supplier is Venkatesh Gas Agency, Madurai.

11th of Dec, 2007

I have booked refill cylinder on 04/12/07. My booking no is 513. Till today I haven't received refill cylinder.

Also I would like to inform you, that as per agency (Ambica Gas Agency, Jaipur) the booking time is 21days after delivery. But we have to wait more than a month to let the cylinder come, means 21days for booking time and almost 15-20 days for delay in supply. Pl. clarify the same.

17th of Jan, 2008

your service is too much delay in our area at laxmi nagar. you are provided cylinder within 10 or 15 days after 3 or 5 calls.
    so, kindly do the needful as my desire.

• Sp
      7th of Feb, 2008

I booked for a cylinder on 30.01.2008.I have not received the cylinder even today(7.2.2008). I made several phone calls. But it is of no use. Our gas supplier is Venkatewara gas agency,Anna Nagar chennai.

But we have to wait more than a month to let the cylinder come, means 21days for booking time and almost 10-`12 days for delay in supply.
    your service is too much delay as compared to other gas services.
    kindly do the needful.

GAS NO 19744

• Si
      27th of Feb, 2008

i am having a gas connection with Sree Balaji gas agencies at Mathikere, Bangalore and i want to transfer the same connection to nearest dealer in bommanahalli, Bangalore, since i have chaged my recidence to Vishwapriya layout, Begur road, Bommanahalli, Bangalore. i have very urgent requirement of gas.

please help me out in transferng connection to nearest dealer (with contact details) in my residence.

Regards

Sivakumar.J
    0 98867 95999

• Su
      2nd of May, 2008

sir, idont know why every monthy there is a dealy in sending the gas, siddalingeshwara gas service mysore, they say gas is in shortyagess or load is not come the road is bad this is become a routin with them we have to going on phoning them and the booking is even after30 days we dont get are gas.what is thiswe dont know when this trouble will get over, we are working we cannot take leave just for sake of gas man. pl do something and stremline the suppley, about the gas service siddalingeshwara gas service the most arrogent staff they have if you people can teach them to behave will good. sunil.

13th of Sep, 2008

sir,
    I have a complaint regarding late delivery of cylinder every month inspit giving a call for several times there is no proper responce from your agency named (pratheek enterprises OMBR Layout Banaswadi.)...They also donot take our booking request, the inform that we need to book after 30day's of there supply of previous cylinder.And even after booking the supply only after 10days.wereas other agency like India Gas HP Gas take request after 21days and supply withen 3day.

I want you take serious action on this and do the needfull, i also want to know the exact procidure of booking in this regard.

my Consumer No :1784
    Shanthi No :33, 6th main, 3rd cross,
    Pillareddy layout
    Banaswadi
    Bangalore-43.
    Mobil # :9448032060.

• Cr
      17th of Sep, 2008

I had booked for a cylinder on 6/9/08 and I received my last cylinder on 11th August 2008 my home is just one km from the service provider's office. Its more than 15 days and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 20 calls to the Mahalaxmi Enterprises, Indiranagar, Bangalore.And Company (nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be delivered to you by today evening or tomorrow morning" but surprise it is not delivered.

I think this is a common problem most of us are facing. I don't understand why they do not abide by the words they say and I have two cylinders without gas from two weeks we are going to hotel.

Can anyone let me know how to bring this issue to their management

22nd of Sep, 2008

maina bharat gas me jo complaint ki thi uska badla sanjay choba ji na muja dadari raghav gas me bharti kara diy

6th of Nov, 2008

SIR

I TOOK TRANSFER VOUCHER FROM ADILABAD ON 5/9/2008 TO OBTAIN THE SAME CONNECTION AT NIZAMABD. BUT THE NIZAMABAD DEALERS(TWO). THE TWO DEALERS ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE ME A CONNECTION. I HAVE NO WAY TO APPROACH TO DIST SUPPLY OFFICER IN THIS REGARD.

SHASHIDHAR

• Su
      8th of Jan, 2009

Hi,
    I am Sunny, resident of Mathikere, BANGALORE NORTH.560054

I have a cylinder of Bharat Gas,
    The service provider is SREE BALAJI BHARAT GAS AGENCY. Mathikere.
    Common COMPLAINTS which most of us(resident/clients) have to deal everytime we order for Refill are-
    1, Staffs(especially the ones who take orders for refill, the Babus)- They are very bossy and doesnt behave properly with the customers
    2, Even people with single cylinder have to wait minimum of 15-16 days.
    If we go enquire the status of our order, they simply dont respond and quite nastily
    ask us to wait for another week. Or sometimes they harass us by saying that receipt has been given to delivery man and they shall deliver the cylinder soon but when we catch hold of delivery man he in return says that he had not received any receipts, someone please save us.
    3)Also we could see people getting cylinders on the same day behind the main office, cant explain the phenomenon behind this.

So, anybody reading this who can actually do something to this kind of lousy and parasitic creatures,
    please take a very strict action against them.
    They are the real garbagge of the society and rotten potato in your(Bharat Gas Agency) sack.

20th of Mar, 2009

Sir,
    I have a complain regarding late delivery of cylinder every month for the last 4 yrs, against GANAPATHYRAJA ENTERPRISES, this agency is always says that they have a back log for 10 days.
    I have always observed that when ever they deliver(after repeated calls) the delivery challan is of some other date like for instance this month the delivery challan was for 10th march(i booked the gas on 6th march) and the gas was actually delivered on 20th march.

It's true that HP/INDANE have been delivering with 3 days.I have been using this gas for last 15 yrs, in Hyderabad, never had a complaint regarding delivery.

I request the authorities to take stern action against the erring agency

Sadhana Waghray
    12th main, 31st cross.
    Bsk 2nd stage
    Bangalore-70

6th of Aug, 2009

Bharat gas distributor ie., Prathibha bharat gas company have switched off their phones. I booked for delivery of cylinder about a month ago. There was no delivery nor response. It is a worst distributing gas agency.

• Go
      18th of Sep, 2010

Hi

Complaint against BHARATH GAS AGENCY
    I applied for additional cylinder my agency is Mahalakshmi Enterprises (Bharat Gas Agency) Address: 2153, 2nd Cross, 17th Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Opp KPTCL Office, Indiranagar, Bangalore, 560038. Phone: +91-80-25274252, +91-80-25200888, +91-80-25259498, +91-80-65350480. code no:- 100423, he is not responding properly saying come next month if i go he says again come next month and i requested him he started shouting at me this is what agency people give respect to the customer, what bharath gas is doing not taking any action against Mahalakshmi Enterprises. And i sent a mail to Bharath Gas complaint my complaint no is 98053, but still no response, please suggest me what to do.

thanking you
    Govind Raj.P

• Vp
      10th of Feb, 2011

Regarding Prateek Enterprises
    My consumer number is-25244
    Name - Vijay

I had come to Prateek Enterprices office in Banaswadi today the 10th of Feb 2011 for a copy of my Gas Voucher.
    I think your Prateek Enterprices have not given it to me, or it is lost.
    As the GAS connection was got by my father. It was 2 years ago.
    I was told by your people to get an affidavit, i have obtained that.
    on my request of the copy of the original voucher, they told me they DO NOT HAVE IT??

What nonsense is this...

Vijay

16th of Sep, 2011

gas seling is opend so gas dealar not responpaly in the coustomer
    so worong in the person.