Bharat Gas / worst service!

1 India Review updated:

I have registered for booking the Gas Cylinder at Agency Ganapathyraja Enterprises 10 days back. I was promised that delivery will be done in 3 days. But i have not received the cylinder in the last 10 days. Whenever i call, the line is always engaged and sometimes they said, delivery person is not there other times they said out of stock... such irresponsible reply.

Comments

• Vi
      20th of Sep, 2007

1. Whenever we are Calling to Amer Gas Agency at Amer for Gas
    Booking the line is always engaged. They do not recieve the
    phone.

2. They do not provide home delivery service.

3. As per gas agency they told we should book the gas personally
    at office & after seven days collect Cylinder from Godawn.

4. As such they are neglacting their duties and we are facing great problems for getting Domestic gas Cylinder.

• Am
      21st of Sep, 2007

dear sir,
    I am transfered from maharashtra to tamilnadu. i have transfered my bharat gas connection also from maharashtra to tamilnadu at udumalpet dist coimbatore.I have submitted the papers to amuda gas agencies.they have also forwarded the documents to coimbatore office.but since last 20-25 days i am not getting any responce from them since they are not getting approval for availing tha gas connection.
    Since i have been transfered to TN it is very difficult to adjust a gas cylinder here as i dont have any relatives here 1800 km away from my home.
    i am totally unpleased with the bharat gas service.
    i amnot asking for the new connection but only for transfer.for the people like us who are transfered to other states you must give the priority.
    hoping your favourable reply.
    my transfer order no is 058/2303352

Regards

amol c.

• Sh
      2nd of Oct, 2007

Have you tried the services of Indane Gas Distributors. Believe me, they are good & efficient. Better then others in the market