Bharat Gas / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I face very poor response from Rashmi Gas Agency (tel no: +[protected]/02) every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And if you are lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least 15-20 days. In fact if you don't follow up, they don't bother to deliver at all.

If you can avoid taking a connection from Bharat Gas, pls do. After all these hassles I feel private gas agencies are a better option. These agencies like Bharat Gas are just there to make your life miserable!!!

Comments

Mu
  21st of Aug, 2007

Bharat Gas claims to give instant new connections to its customers, but its dealer in vijaynagar colony in hyderabad is not providing the new connection and falsely stating the company is not giving new connection and to try for it in the next month.Its now three months regularly i am following up with them but no results yet.

Further they are forcing the customers to buy the gas stove from them, which they are charging with heavy premium as compared to the market rates.

Ba
  24th of Sep, 2007

I have been subscribed to bharatgas for around 3 years.
for the past 2 years i use the service through Saimanagala enterprises,Peenya 2nd stage.

The service isnt professional. I have been getting delayed for gas refill consistently. neither are they approachable over there phone number(23370972) & if i manage to reach them whoever attends the call they promise to send immediately but not sure what that 'immediate' means ?

i tried to book through centralised no : 1712 but i wasnt able to! is there any centralised no to book gas refil, log complaints etc?

I would request the authorities to answer the above queries , take necessary action to improve the customer satisfaction & service.

Ba
  24th of Sep, 2007

Poor & Unprofessional service from Saimangala enterprises,Bharat gas agency,Peenya 2nd Stage Bangalore, India

I have been subscribed to bharatgas for around 3 years.
for the past 2 years i use the service through Saimanagala enterprises.

The service isnt professional. I have been getting delayed for gas refill consistently. neither are they approachable over there phone number(23370972) & if i manage to reach them whoever attends the call they promise to send immediately! - only to be found later that 'immediate' doesnt stand any meaning in their dictionary

i tried to book through centralised no : 1712 but i wasnt able to! is there any centralised no to book gas refill, log complaints etc?

Vi
  27th of Sep, 2007

I live in Mumbai, Kandivali (W), Charkop Market. I tried for last one year for double cylender as my son is small & mother is aged. Whenever I contact them for double cylender everytime they said scheme has closed, come by 15 days or next month. This happens more than 15 times with me.

WHAT A BAD SERVICE THEY ARE GIVING TO PEOPLE.

Sh
  30th of Sep, 2007

i am stay in mumbai cotton green region

i m a worker of mumbai port trust

i am very upset for delivery of gas cylinder

they never deliver a gas at a given time

my distributor name is yash heera enter prise

and my consumer no is=- 1011254

please do need ful for me

La
  17th of Oct, 2007

I face problem with Bangalore Gas Agency (Bharat Gas) every time. There phone nos. (26784411/22) are mostly not working or busy for hours together. Many times, I have to go in person even for booking the cylinder refill. Whenever we book cylinder refill default reply is, Gas is under short supply and will take 10-12 days, but actually it gets delivered only after 15 days. Most of the time I have to collect the Cylinder myself after 12 days to avoid further delay. Effectively we receive cylinder only after 33 days (i.e Booking after 21 days+ delivery waiting time). This I had been watching since more than 2 years. However Cylinder refill from Indane Gas (Sheela Gas Agency) is available within 2 days of booking and same is the case with HP Gas (Manjunatha Enterprises). I was told that, I can not change gas company if my address/area remains same.

Try to avoid Bharat Gas connection, if you can.

Vi
  29th of Oct, 2007

I am willing to take double cylinder since last one year. Earlier I was living at dombivali (w), Thane. Always they used to say that it is not available try after one or two months. Now I have shifted to powai. I tried it at kanjur gas service but the same response"it'll take four or five months because there is waiting list. They recommended me other way that if I purchase 10 kg rice and some other commodities then they can give it immediately. What nonsense!

De
  7th of Nov, 2007

I hate this Rashmi gas agency at KR Puram. They are so irresponsible people. I always had problems with them. Not even once they have delivered the gas on time. I have many times informed them that i have a small baby at home and i dont have a additional connection. But it didnt fall on their ears. They behaved so badly. They kept my phone on hold for half an hour. They straightly said that they cannot deliver the gas on the date they told me.

Some authorized people should cut these licenses or take proper action against them.

Ra
  12th of Nov, 2007

I agree with you, same is problem everywhere in Bangalore.

Ri
  12th of Nov, 2007

Completely agree, Even I am facing problem booking GAS at Rashmi GAs Agencies, most of the time , All the no. keep ringing nobody picks up, and once booked the GAS their is no fix time of GAS delivery, it may take 10-15 days or more!

Sh
  16th of Nov, 2007

I have very bad experience with Pratheek Enterprises at Banaswadi Area. When ever we call for refilling, they will say like today you will get it. Since 29th October i am calling these ppl and today is 17th Nov and still I didn't get the LPG. This is the worst service which these ppl are doing. If any body knows some of the sr. pls number or any details, pl provide me. When I was staying in another place, 3 years i didn't had any problem. But as soon as i shifted to this particular area, every time this same problem is there. PL help me out.

An
  28th of Nov, 2007

Booked on 16-11-07. dealer says no home delivery coz of short supply of gas cylinders. booked the other one on 22-11-07. still the same position. dunno why bharat gas claims that they deliver 8 am to 8pm that also on demand. if supply of gas is so short, why do they give out new connections. pay 907 rs. and a commercial cylinder is waiting for you anytime. but if its domestic, there isnt anyone to listen to your compaints

Dr
  29th of Nov, 2007

Dear Sir
I am consumer of National Gas, Hisar, Haryana with cosumer ID 7101. I book the refilling of LPG cylinder on 5th Nov. 2007 and the delaer confirmed that delivery will be made on 8th Nov. But it did not arrive untill 13th Nov. and in response I contacted again. I was assured that it will be delivered next day. Again nothing. This time they told that please re-book the delivery. I did the same on 20th Nov. and they told it will be delivered by 22-23rd Nov. 2007. Again same behaviour. Then I personally went to their office and they assured that this time it will be delived on 28th Nov. The same again. When I visited their office on 28th to register my complaint they told you have book it again and show us ration card. I told them the copy of the same has been provided to you many times, why this time you are so fussy. If it was the reason then it should have been communicated before to me, why you are making false commitment. It means you are befooling the customer. Sir I am fed with thier services and I do not know what they are doing. I also learned that lots of consumer are unhappy with their services. Kindly interupt and instrust them to provide better service rahter then teasing the consumers. Till today I have not received the LPG cylinder? Why better known to them.
With regards.
Sanjay
1444, Sector 13P, Hisar. +91 9416481076; 01662-247744

Dr
  29th of Nov, 2007

Your withdrawing money from my account i call and cancel whay are you still takeing money

Ma
  7th of Dec, 2007

I have a new connection of Bharat Gas from Shree Krishna Services at Belur, Dist.: Howrah (West Bengal). My Consumer No. is 15843. I work in a social organization. For that reason I want to book in Telephone. But when I try to call, some time the line is engage & some time the telephone is ringing continously but no one can respond. The telephone no. is (033) 2654 6899. I am new comer in Belur. From last one month I am suffering this problem.

Ga
  7th of Dec, 2007
Bharat Gas - poor service
bharat gas
India
www.ebharatgas.com

booked for cylinder on 21-nov but not delivered yet.on asking replys are many type no stock, nodelivery boy and finally you are not at all booked, allas what we can do my both cylinders are empty .my c.no is 8337 service station shree saikrupa enterprises.gajuvaka- visakapatnam.

Pr
  11th of Dec, 2007

Date of complaint--- 12th december,2007 Maanav Gas Enterprises is horrible in its functioning! Its been almost 2 months now since i have booked for a refill of cylinder (consumer no.16223) and i still havnt got my refill. I couldnt follow up since i was out of station, also i wanted to see if without us repeatedly telling, whether we get the gas or not. Its pathetic that they are not even bothered to look back at any bookings done, without any reminders given.

Booking done on 15th october,2007

Ra
  17th of Dec, 2007

Access http://www.ebharatgas.com and try giving a complaint to bharat gas customer relation centre and also register your feedback.

Pa
  23rd of Dec, 2007

Very very poor response & strategy really not customer centric.

svijay_shree@rediffmail.com

Ma
  10th of Jan, 2008

Irregular supply, rude behaviour, poor telephone response.Bribary towards the supply.