Bharat Gas / behavior with customer in worst way!

1 India Review updated:

I am in Vijayawada city and working in Media. If i use my influence the company was meet some critical case in consumer court. Actually we have Bharat Gas connection and it have gas leakage problem. So,i gave complaint to the distributor (Naveena gas Agency-Bharat Gas). But,they accept the complaint but their response was very bad and some times causes irritation. They always check the regulator and said in bad mannerism. Definitely it was a big issue why because in my home my wife was alone. If any problem in this issue who will answer and suffer. I mark a case about this issue and see in court.

Power of media is given by the power of god. So,it will get success.

Comments

• Ra
      4th of Oct, 2007

RESPECTED SIR PLEASE SEND ONE OF UR STAFF OF BHARAT GAS OR CANCELLED HIS DEALER SHIP OF SAID DISTRIBUTOR NAME MADHU GAS CHINCH BUNDER SANDURSTROAD MUMBAI 400009 M S INDIA I AM CONSUMER OF BHARAT GAS MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 101697 DISTRIBUTOR IS HARASING VERY MUCH IN GIVING REFIL CYLINDER N IN GIVING NEW CONECTION ALSO N DOING BLACK MARKETING OF CYLINDERS VERY RUDE N GLOSSY IN TALKING WITH CUSTOMERS SPOILING THE NAME OF BHARAT GAS MY CEL NUMBER IS 9820855968

• Kn
      15th of Mar, 2008

I am registered with M/s M.S.D.Enterprises Tel No.080-23508992/23509295/23509188-Bangalore. My consumer number is 31760. The delivery boys who deliver the cylinder behave very rudely and demand exhorbitant amounts as delivery charges stating that they are not paid anything by the agency. the staff at the agency are far from user friendly and behave very curtly as if they are giving alms to the customers and booking the cylinder/ responding to the customer is an act of mercy.
    WILL THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES OF BPCL PL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TELL THE AGENCY AND THEIR DELIVERY BOYS THAT THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALSO RESPECTABLE CITIZENS WHO SHOULD BE GIVEN THEIR DUE RESPECT IN THESE DAYS OF LIBERALIZATION AND OPENING OF VARIOUS SECTORS TO THE PVT OPERATORS