Bharat Gas / delay in the delivery of cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Su
      15th of Mar, 2014

I sudesh negi consumer number 62851267 (BHARAT GAS) working as a govt. servant has recently been transfered my connection from CALICUT(kerala) to GOA, IN CALICUT i was using indane gas and was getting regular subsidy in my account.Now ihave taken a connection from BHARAT GAS(goa gas service vasco) on 24/02/2014 and for two cylinder bharat gas charged me 2304 Rupees and i was told that the subsidy of both cylinder will come in 4 or 5 days and if it will not come then you can make a enquiry over here. i enquire so many times but i have not got the subsidy amount till date
    so request you kindly take over the matter as soon as possible
    i will be obliged if you will consider my request.. THANK YOU

• Ni
      28th of Jan, 2014

28-1-2014
    Dear Sir,
    I am consumer of bharatgas consumer No. 8980 in Nirmal jyot Gas Agencies, Surendranagar Wadhawan Gujarat. I want to transfer my cylinder at ahmedabad. But when I go 15-1-2014 their for a process they told me that your cylinder was blocked .but when I ask to active my cylinder they told me that it will take a 5 to 6 day to active your cylinder.they also told me that we have mailing to over head office to active your cylinder . but there is no any replay from their.
    I request you to please active my cylinder for transfer soon, we are facing many problem.
    I am waiting for your favobural replay.
    M;- 9879095354

27th of Jun, 2013
    Abhishek Bharat Gas Agency Bhopal - NEW CONNECTION NOT GIVEN BY AGENCY
    SANJAY GOTHWAL

Respected sir/madam,
    we will apply for new connection of bharat gas agency in last four month but agency members are not cleared my connection. Please take necessary action.

Thanking you sir,

• Dp
      5th of Mar, 2013

@Vinayak Agency, andheri East
    I Applied fr new connectn.. halfway got thru process ... the workers there are not really helpful n seems they fancy in pissing people off rather than helping them..

• Am
      31st of Oct, 2012

Delay in delivery of cylinder is very common & frequently occur problem through out year. Basic thing about this problem is black marketing of cylinders by the distributors. These are bitter fact everyone know even local authority, Managers of gas companies etc. but they connive at the misdeeds & misconduct of distributors because they also get part of sumptuous and palatable part of plate in their pocket from dealers. So I would like to say that whole system is responsible for these problems. This corrupt system has to be rectified but how & when only god knows

• Lo
      31st of Oct, 2012

In starting its services was good but now it always delays to make delivery of the cylinder which is very important for everyone because nobody can afford delay in it. There are so many problems because of delay so sometime some people have to go to out side to take lunch and dinner which is very shameful for them.

• Am

Solapur. We took DOMESTIC GAS CONSUMER CARD on 8/8/2012 by Shri Swami
    Samarth Gas Agencies which is under control of BHARAT GAS.My complaint
    no. is 40060385 dated 19/09/2012 at 10:30 A.M. Please check voice
    record.
    The price of that card is Rs.25/-.
    BUT agencies took Rs.60/-from us. We have receipt
    also.
    When we tried to talk to the Customer Care Center about this problem
    they refused to talk with us.
    Why did Agencies take more Rs.35/- from us?
    And why Customer Care Center are not answering?
    THE HELPLINE number is 155233.But the Operators
    always tell that the software is disturbed. And tell us to try after 1
    hour.
    I want to request you to solve this problem
    immediately.
    MY CONSUMER NO. IS 4367 AND DISTRIBUTOR CODE IS 114566.I talk Mr.
    Amit Kumar who is the sales officer twice on mobile but he did not take
    any action or any response.He not meet at Agencies shop on every week.
    my Contact no. is 9420089029.
    Sorry for
    disturbance.Please Help me.Thanks

26th of Sep, 2012

Dear sir, I have a bharat gas connection and not deliver, cylinder.My agency is in Delhi. Details of agency, KITCHEN FLAME gas suppliers B2/15, CYCLE MRKT MANGOL PURI DELHI 83 CARD NO-KF-11107.I had booked lpg last 4-SEP- 2012 by PH B.NO 25743473 please take action.Sunil kumar PH NO 8130927342

26th of Jul, 2012

Dear sir,

It has been a hectic to call in Jaggannath Gas agency Distributor Code :371742, near samrat hotel, dombivli west.
    As the person who picks up the call, pick up the receiver and keeps it down .due to this all there numbers are always engaged .and after booking the gas on 11-07-2012, they have given the token no. 572 which would be delivered in 10-12 days . but till now also we have not received it.
    And the main problem is they sell the Gas cylinder to auto rickshaw drivers at Rs.750/- & more, none of the person speak properly and never the gas comes on time .and it is the only way they do their work.
    first they say that the gas will come in 10-12 days booking +10 days by doing call and asking them frequently, and they speak as if they are doing some kind of mercy on us and they are giving us free of cost.
    so today 26-07-2012, I have done 10 calls and at times even more also but no one spoke properly and giving proper guidance .we also dont have money and time to call your agency and do timepass but after calling also they are not telling properly and today only i have spent more than Rs.50/- to only ask them that when the gas will come and i always had a very bad expeience.
    please send me the address and telephone number of thane region main office manager number .on my mail id [email protected]

I hope you will guide us properly and send me correct address and number of manager .please kindly reply immediately.

Thanks&Regards,

Bharatgas Distributor - delay in dilevry
    BHARATGAS GHAR DISTRIBUTOR
    google.com

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am sd banarjee . my gas consumer id is 10251. I have made gas booking on 16.06.2012 at BHARAT GAS DISTRIBUTOR NEAR CHANDUTI THANA Gaya (Bihar), DandiBagg Gaya Polytechinic ke bagal Sinha house me (Bihar) pin code is 823001. They assured me for delivery of refill cylinder within 8days but no supply was made as of 11.07.2012 and their telephones also lying engaged all time.Therefore, I and my family suffered very problems due to non receiving gas cylinder and engaging their the telephones. Our agency does not supply the LPG gas cylinder till month.Another point is that there is large amount of black marketing of cylinders is done here. This is a general complaint among the local persons. Other thing is that it does not give any response regarding the same. They don't hear anything. So I
    request you to please take strict action against this agency.

S.D BANARJEE
    CONU NO.10251
    Dandibagg bal vidya mandir ke bagal me
    Gaya (bihar)823001
    mob no. 9934936012

22nd of Jun, 2012

I, m mr.mohammad haider consumer of Bharat LPG bearing cons. No.6838 of vishwanat Gas Service (Ph: 05462-256746), saraimeer, Dist- azamgarh made complaint on 09.06.12 for non-delivery of gas & poor service by the said dealer.(Ph: 05462-256746), saraimeer, Dist- azamgarh made complaint on 09.06.12 for non-delivery of gas & poor service by the said dealer.After my complaint, on the same day gas was notdelivered to me vide receipt dt.12.06.02.Again I booked for gas on 15.06.12 but till date no LPG was provided by the said dealer inspite of several reminders. It is most harassing that the said telephone was always kept busy and rarely one could make contact after trial even for several hours.This is too much harassing by the dealer being appointed by Bharat Gas Authority.
    It is very much astonishing that no such information is receivedThis is too much harassing by the dealer being appointed by Bharat Gas Authority.
    It is very much astonishing that no such information is received Hope, this time you will take suitable steps to eradicate this problem for the benefits and satisfaction of LPG consumers.

Regards,

31st of May, 2012

Angry Bharat Gas Customer Care Complaint

Name: bharat-gas.jpg Views: 102 Size: 14.2 KB
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Bharat Gas, consumer no-11107, under distributor-KITCHEN flame Gas Agency address-B-2/15, CYCLE, MARKET PH NO-27923257, 27914695
    I have booked refill through on line booking no 20465911 on 17/4/12, but still I am waiting for refill.And again book on line booking no 21292721 on 09/05/12.Even they do not book refill before 44 days after supply a refill.I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result.
    I request you to take necessary step against the distributor.

Thanking you,
    SUNIL KUMAR
    PH NO-8130927342

• De
      10th of Mar, 2012

RESHAM CONSUMER NO. 20708 M/S VISHNU GAS SERVICE BRIJ VIHAR GHAZIA BAD (UP). THAT AGENCIES HAS VERY POOR SERVICES OF GAS SUPPLY. THEY SO LATE 07- 12 DAY. WE HAVE FACE 2 HALF YEAR REGULARLY. WE HAVE BOOK THE GAS 3RD MARCH BY MAIL. BOOKING NO. 423. TILL TODAY N'T RECIVE THE CYLENDER. THERE NOBODY WRITE THE COMPLAIN. PL. TAKE HARD & FAST ACTION AGAINST THE DEALAR. THANKS

• Le
      16th of Feb, 2012
    Bharat Gas - Delay in receiving Cylinder
    Zaveri Gas Agency
    India

I have booked my domestic Cooking gas at Zaveri gas agency at goregaon, mumbai on 04 02 2012 . my consumer number (does not want to disclose), till 16.02.2012 i have not received my cylinder. when asked to Zaveri gas agency they say they are not receiving cylinders. They made their own rule after receiving gas cylinder we should again book our cylinder after 15 days and in between these period we tried to book the gas cylinder they do not accept, afte booking we will be receiving our cylinder after 15 days, 1 month is already past. How do we survive with our small kid childrens, in black we get cylinder at a high cost. how do black marketers get cylinder please check.

4th of Jan, 2012
    Bharat Gas - Cylender not getting on time

DELAY IN DELIVERY AND NOT DELEVERED AT HOME
    KAMLA GAS SERVICE
    India

I am Animesh sharma CONSUMER NO-K 37906, AGENCY NAME-KAMLA GAS SERVICE, AGENCY CODE NO 113494, NEHRU NAGAR GREEN VERGE GHAZIABAD. TELE NO-0120-2792596, 0120-2792339&
    0120-3268111.
    I HAD BOOKED ORDER DATED 19/12/2011 BUT AFTER BOOKING 15 DAYS I HAD YET NOT RECEIVED THE CYCLINDER. and today I came to know that you di dnot book the order. At the end they confirmed that they had booked order manually and record has been mised from them.

I am facing so many problems Because i am not getting cylender on time for last 5 months.
    Also they speak in very rude way which is not acceptable at all.

Kindly advice me and please reslove the above stated problems.If necessary action have not taken than in that case i have to take some strong action again that agency other wise I will go to consumer forum.

.AND GIVE MESSEGE IN THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ID;-
    [email protected]

• Ra
      24th of Oct, 2011

R.Ashok My consumer no is 38360 in Adayar Hidustan Gas agency I am not receieved cylinders my cylinders properly my last booking is held up in 3rd Oct 2011. Till date I am not get the proper service from the distributor. Illegally they are ready to offer under the rate of Rs 750/ how it is possible. All Bharath petrolium higher officials will consider this issue and for immediate action.
    There is no proper answering in telephone also.For your reference my previous booking 13446700 .We face lot of difficulties past two days . You can contact me 9380923478.

• Ks
      17th of Oct, 2011
    Bharat Gas - irregular gas supply
    India

k.srinivasan;b-8, ramasamy nagar-udamalpet-642126, -tiruppur district-tamilnadu- consumer no:8401 with amudas gas agency udamalpet code:114610:- the agency accepting refill booking after 25 days only. and then delivery waiting period is 20 days. agency telling the consumers that each & every consumer is eligible for 6-7 cylinders per year as per bharat gas company order. we are facing lot of hardshipp for the past 15 years from the agency. sales officer coimbatore does not take any actions.

• Pi
      10th of Oct, 2011

We are staying at virar east we have booked our gas on 13 th sep 10 from anita gas services their staff written the date of 13 th sep in our book now we are keep asking the date of delivery they told us around 10 oct now 2day we have ask and they are saying that our gas has booked on 28 th sep now please check the system... Now we are actualy suffering from the problem and please update us on 9867706642 Pinky Mistry...

• De
      21st of Sep, 2011
    Mangesh Gas (Distributor Of Bharat Gas) - Non issuance of 2nd cylinder
    Bharat gas
    India

The distributor of Bharat gas (distributor number 114540), Mangesh Gas is NOT issuing 2nd cylinder to me since 6 years. Every time they say that there is no second cylinder to issue. Why is this? Why can't they issue a cylinder in 6 years time period?
    Mangesh gas provides the refilled gas at home and does not allow any one to carry it from the GODOWN. However the person who brings the cylinder to home asks for 10 INR extra than actual cost.
    Why does this happens. Can some help me????

• Id
      27th of Aug, 2011

I SK MAIDUL ISLAM OF VILL-PARIHARPUR, P.O-CHHOUTARA, P.S- SAINTHIA, DIST- BIRBHUM, PIN-731234(W.B) (MB. NO. 9832739387).CUSTOMER OF BHARAT GAS VIDE CONSUMER NO. NG-1089 OF M/S NANDESWARI GAS DISTRIBUTOR, SAINTHIA BIRBHUM VIDE CODE NO-461721 (PHONE NO 03462264524). I DO NOT GET GAS CYLINDERS REGULARLY. IT TAKES 50 TO 60 DAYS TIME TO GET SECOND CYLINDER, IN SPITE OF REGULAR BOOKING AFTER 21 DAYS. AS RESULT I AM FACING LOT OF DIFFICULTY. AS I AM A SERVICE MAN I HAVE NO TIME TO SPIER REPEATEDLY. KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER SO THAT I GET GAS CYLINDER REGULARLY FOR SMOOTH RUNNING OF MY FAMILY BUSINESS.