Bharat Gas / delay in the delivery of cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!

Comments

• Su
      15th of Mar, 2014

I sudesh negi consumer number 62851267 (BHARAT GAS) working as a govt. servant has recently been transfered my connection from CALICUT(kerala) to GOA, IN CALICUT i was using indane gas and was getting regular subsidy in my account.Now ihave taken a connection from BHARAT GAS(goa gas service vasco) on 24/02/2014 and for two cylinder bharat gas charged me 2304 Rupees and i was told that the subsidy of both cylinder will come in 4 or 5 days and if it will not come then you can make a enquiry over here. i enquire so many times but i have not got the subsidy amount till date
    so request you kindly take over the matter as soon as possible
    i will be obliged if you will consider my request.. THANK YOU