Bharat Gas / delay in the delivery of cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!

Comments

• Pu
      5th of Jul, 2010
    Bharat Gas Petrolium - late delivery
    new era gas service
    59, natraj shopping centre, nr navsharjan school
    ahmedabad
    Phone: 079-27524790

I FACE VERY POOR RESPONSE FROM NEW ARA GAS AGENCY RANIP. EVERYTIME I TRY TO DO A CYLINDER BOOKING. FIRST OF ALL

THEIR PHONE LINE IS ALL THE TIME BUSY. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY KEEP THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK. AND IF YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO

MAKE A BOOKING WHICH THEY PROMISE WILL BE DELIVERED. IN A WEEKS TIME DOESN'T HAPPEN FOR AT LEST 15-20 DAYS.

INFACT IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW UP, THEY DON'T BOTHER TO DELIVER AT ALL.

IF YOU CAN AVOID TAKING A CONNECTION FROM BHARAT GAS, PLS DO. AFTER ALL THESE HASSLES I FEEL PRIVATE GAS

AGENCIES LIKE BHARAT GAS ARE JUST THERE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE !!!

• Ra
      8th of Aug, 2010
    Bharat Gas - Delay for delivery
    Bharat Gas
    ebharatgas.com

Sir, My consumer no: 9879, i book the gas past (12/Jul/10) 30 days before but till (09/Jul/10) not received the gas cylinder. Agency name: Shri sathiya sai gas agency, chennai - 600019, every month his not delivery properly at home. Their sell for the cylinder tea shops, and hotels. please take action about the agency. and if could not proper delivery cancel this agency ship.

Note: Bill printed 7 days before day of delivery.

Regard

Ramesh R

• Ra
      31st of Aug, 2010
    Bharat Gas - NON-DELIVERY
    India

I had booked for a cylinder on 29/07/10 and my residence is just THREE km from the service provider's office. Its more than 1 month and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 15 calls to the SREE RAKSHA GAS AGENCY, HEBBAGODI, BANGALORE (nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be delivered to you by tomorrow". This type of problem I am facing since one year. OUR CUSTOMER NO -15979

Can anyone let me know how to bring this issue to their management.

Thanks,
    R.K.AGRAWAL

• Pi
      19th of Sep, 2010
    Bharatgasservice - poor dilivery
    anita gas service,virar
    India

>i have two cylinder to bharat gas service my castomer no 7844 we are booked on 4th"sept"2010, & not delivered after 15days.compaints to delears so tolk above we are not delivered if your want cylinder so get on my gowdown.totali dadagiri.so please help me.

• Ni
      21st of Sep, 2010
    Bharat Gas - delaying booking from 2 months
    BGCL
    India

hello sir we are filling are omplaint from HISAR, HARYANA. we are not happy with your sevices provided in hisar haryana we booked our cylinder on 27/08/10 and our booking number is 36 . they said they will deliver the refilled cylinder on the next week but they said you have to reach the place and take the cylinder but when we reached there. they said you have to wait along and so on different ideas to reject us they got their phone switched off we are very much dissatisffied from your sevices. you tell us how many days we can live without cooking food ? can you answer? this is the serious problem sir. till now they donot send us the delivery .
    we are fadup from your service centre's irritating and careless responses if u'll not take any action against it we think we shall take a serious action now n we are pleasly requesting you that we can have our delivery within this week..
    our consumer number is 140875

• Am
      28th of Oct, 2010
    Bharat Gas Ltd - Delay in delivery of refiled Cylinder
    Domestc food cooking gas Cylinder
    India

Amit D. Brahmbhatt Bharat Gas Customer No12237 (Patan-384265)

Sir i am very much regret to inform you that Ms R.R. Traders, patan, North Gujarat has been making delay in delivery of refiled Gas cylinder. As per rules he is suppose to make the delivery of cylinder with in a week of booking but unfortunately he has been making delivery after 15 to 20 days of booking. The main reason after this delay is R.R. Traders is indulge in black marketing of domestic gas cylinder, as a result customers have to suffer enormously for high handed policy of R.R. Traders. While complaining regarding delay in gas cylinder he always reply in arrogant manner by saying to hale with your complains.
    He says that no authority person can take any action against him because all of them have been taking bribe from him on monthly basis. "SO IF AUTHORITY PERSON IS NOT WITH CLEAN HAND HOW THEY CAN SAY ANYTHING TO HIM" What do you say on this comment? If authority person does not take any action against R.R. Traders should we take his above statement granted? please reply or take action.

• Dd
      31st of Oct, 2010
    Bharat Gas - Non Deliver of LPG Cylinder
    Neelam Enterprise
    ebharatgas.com

Dear Sir,

The Bharat Gas claims to deliver the gas-cylinder to its consumer within 24 -48 hours of booking.I am having a domestic LPG connection of Bharat Gas with service provider ‘Neelam Enterprise’, E-389 Sanjay Colony Sec-23 Faridabad Ph 0129-2231915, 9818071320 (Distributor's Code 113519). I booked my LPG refill on 7th of October 2010 and my booking number provided by them is 92. But despite of reparative reminder it is not being delivered till now 31 Oct 2010 and the staffs are making daily commitment for providing LPG cylinder with me over telephone. I am working persons and have not much time to call them on daily basis. Now, situation is critical as my entire refills are now finished. I don’t know what to do. Please do something.

Regards
    Dinesh Suri
    Consumer No. N-22390
    Mob- 9871062861

• Ga
      13th of Nov, 2010

I am consumer of bharatgas consumer No. 10813 in Prasanna Gas Agencies, Sathayamangalam[Erode District, Tamil nadu]. I have booked for filling gas cylinder dated on 26/10/2010. So, far i have not received cylinder. Delay in supplying the cylinder for three times continuously. Moreover distributor orally informed that gas should be booked after 25-days completion between every cylinder delivery. And distributor usually delivers the gas cylinder on booking 10 days later. Since year 2006, they have not provided IVRS phone booking. The delay cause much difficulty .So please make arrangement for regular supply of cylinder .

• Na
      13th of Nov, 2010

Delay in the delivery of cylinder!
    I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency – GALEXY GAS AGENCY, SHOP NO.8, DUTTA ARCADE, SOUTH CIVIL LINES, JACKSON HOTEL COMPOUND, JABALPUR, PIN 482001 (M.P.). The last cylinder was delivered me at my resident on 16/08/2010.
    I had made a telephonic booking on phone no. 0761-2678423 for gas cylinder (Consumer No. 12393) many times and some of the dates which was noted are as the following:
    20th Sep’ 10 : Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).
    30th Sep’ 10: Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).
    11th Oct’ 10 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that it would take 4-5 days to be delivered.
    28th Oct’ 10: My standby cylinder got over so I called agency for delivery and booking for second cylinder. Agency promised to deliver in a couple of days and said if u have an urgency you may come agency & collect the gas cylinder from the its godown.
    Finally I arranged one cylinder from other source.
    8th Nov’ 10 : Cylinder still not delivered. I told for immediate delivery. The agency man again repeated for collection of cylinder from the agency. I also intimated him that no body is at our house for collection of cylinder from agency, and request to deliver the cylinder at my home but he is not agreed for delivery of cylinder. I told him that I will complaint then he told me “GO ANYWHERE AND DO COMPLAINT TO ANY BODY, I HAVE NO FEAR FOR THE SAME”, I will not deliver gas.
    Every time he is assuring that they are delivering the same. Almost 53 days have elapsed and there is no sign of delivery of cylinder to my resident.
    I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. Before this I received one cylinder on 24/05/2010 and last one I got gas after 3 months that is on 16/08/2010. The service level and response by the agency staff is awful. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.
    I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange for the delivery of the gas cylinder to me at the earliest at my resident as my husband is a government servant (Defence Esteblisment) and no body is in my house that carries the gas cylinder from gas agency. Still I am waiting for cylinders.
    From:
    Smt. Padma Namdeo- Mobile No. 919425412209 – Jabalpur (M.P.)

• Li
      9th of Dec, 2010

Sir, My consumer no:413 name gandhi i book the gas past (17/11/2010 30 days before but till (09/12/2010) not received the gas cylinder. Agency name: vishal gas agency, chennai - 600081, every month his not delivery properly at home. Their sell for the cylinder tea shops, and hotels. please take action about the agency. and if could not proper delivery cancel this agency ship. ur concern dont takea ny action i go to legal action with peopleawareness union support

• Vi
      18th of Jan, 2011
    bharat gas ltd - Delay in delivery of refiled Cylinder

Dear Sir
    My Consumer No-23855 for the name of Virender, agency Name Manvir Gas agency, Bhajanpura, Delhi. Iam get our cylender very late every time and also get less gas many time.

1st of Feb, 2011

Dear sir / madam,

I had booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder consumer no. 1182 in the name of Smt. Santosh Sangwan on dt. 15-01-2011 at 9.15 am booking no. 3548 on the national gas agency hisar haryana but till today on 01-02-2011 have not received the cylinder yet. I have been calling the distributor national gas agency, kamiri road, hisar haryana, Till date I have not got the cylinder. There is always shortage of gas in this area because of this. nobody is here to check up this matter.
    I request to you look into this matter and solve this with immediate effect. Kindly help me as soon as possible.

Regards

Smt. Santosh Sangwan
    Mobile: 9466489181
    Hisar (Haryana)

• Sp
      10th of Feb, 2011

I booked my gas cylinder by COCO GAS AGENCY, GONDA(U.P).. On 19-01-2011 against my consumer number 2907 dispite my repeated vigits agency, , gas cylinder in my house has not been received till date. Sutaible action may bee taken & and inform me, may be taken against agency..

my contact number is 9451030395 S.P.PANDEY, Postal Colony, Gonda(U.P)271001
    e [email protected]

14th of Feb, 2011
    Bharat Gas (Lpg) - Gas cylinder is not supply for the customer
    Bharat Gas (LPG)
    Phone: 9892080303

Respected Sir / Madam,

Vighnahar Gas agency the gas cylinder is not supply for the customer. Because they are supply for more amount paid peoples. Many peoples in Navi Mumbai used gas cylinder without any registration. My cylinder gas is finished, ( one cylinder ) I am about the booking at last week & when I asked for my booking reference no./acknowledgement receipt they told me you will get it along with your cylinder at your home within 2 days but after two days daily morning that is I am call to the agency but the agency does not take the phone they are regularly irresponsible for the customer to give the service that I am complaint with you regarding to this letter please take necessary action the negligence of the customer.Refill cylinder in my house has not been received till date.They also not delivered cylinder at home every time I was carried empty cylinder from home to agency's office and refilled. Please suitable action may be taken & please give me feedback.

Agency name : Vighnahar GasAgency, Distributor’s Code - 138925

16th of Feb, 2011
    Bharat Gas - Gas refilled cylinder not recieved
    Bharat gas

Hi,
    I booked my cylinder on 10-Feb-11 through Bharat gas- ref booking id-6567786. However as of date refilled cylinder has not been recieved.

• De
      26th of Feb, 2011
    Bharat Gas - Dealy for delivery
    GAS SERVICE
    India

Sir, we have bharat gas domestic connection.our consumer no. is 5022115(SHREE DATTA GAS AGENCY DADAR CODE NO.110845). we are having joint family. our gas cylinder finish in 15 days, but our dealer won't book fresh cylinder before 21 days from the date of previous supply of cylinder date. booking after 21 days he wont deliver cylinder 3-4 days, SO every time we found same problem ultimately we get cylinder after 24-25 days. such consumer product which create tension in home.

Please look in this matter when the you are not supplying the cylinder in time or our dealer is not keeping required stock in his godown to deliver cylinder in time.

• Aj
      10th of Mar, 2011

Delay in gas cylinder supply by BORA GAS, Rampur Road, UP. Booked on 25.01.2011, last delivered on 25.01.2011, this is repeated problem and every time it is committed that today u will get but never comes...

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2011

SERVICE OF THE CYLINDER MUST BE MONITOR PROPERLY BY THE AGENCY AND TOOK ACTION AGAINST HOCKERS WHO IGNORED THE CUSTOMERS.

12th of Mar, 2011

my consumer number is 11172.I have booked for the cylinder on 14/2/2011but i have not recived it till now.i have asked for it from the national gas service hisar code5418 haryana over phone.they say that we will deliver it today but they are not sticked on their commitement.also they ae rude towards us on phone.we are facing this problem from past many months.please note that some action is taken against this quickly.
    from-sanjay bhore

16th of Mar, 2011
    Bharat Gas - non delivery of gas cylinder
    National gas agency

Dera sir,
    i am having a gas connection in national gas agency, hisar bearing consumer no. N84 in the name Satpal r/o 577 sector-14, hisar.Me and my son are residing outside hisar and we are unable to take inperson delivery.Actually i got book a cylinder in 2nd week of january, 2011 for home delivery and my booking no. is 3302 after that number of times i called them and also visited to agency for cylinder delivery but till now i have not receive.
    Sir i am very harassed and in urgent need of gas.So plz do the needfull as soon as possible.I shall be thankfull to you for this.
    Applicant