Bharat Gas / delay in the delivery of cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!

Comments

• Ra
      4th of Sep, 2008

Bharat Gas Complaints - Undelivary of LPG cylinder
    Review all Bharat Gas complaints
    Bharat Gas
    Posted: 2008-09-04 by Geeta [send email]
    Undelivary of LPG cylinder

Complaint Rating:
    Hi All,

rahul Kumar from Kolkata I has booked a cylinder as on 30th Aug'08 in Asadip bahrat gas agency Kolkata, however, till today (4th Sep) the cylinder has not been delivered to my home. This agency not Proper handel the customer i sugest pl do the need full and trained him how manage the customer.

• Ra
      5th of Sep, 2008

I am a consumer since 2 years at Mahalaxmi Gas Agency Indiranager, cylinder got over on 29th August 2008 since then i am calling all the nos of mahalaxmi gas agency but nos will be always be ringing no response or continuously engaged. All my efforts to reach to book my cylinder thro phone is still not possible. I don't know how to cantact them

Ravikumar.M
    Bangalore

• Mo
      1st of Dec, 2008

we have booked a gas 23 - 11- 2008 in banu gas agency in maduravoyal hence it is not delevered if we went to our customer office banu gas agency he told only after21 days only you can book a cylinder if we book after 21 days it tooks 15 days to delevery and also our cylinders are sell to local hotels if we ask also the concern banu gas agency staffs are saying go and complain where you need what is the necessary of having two cylinder ? always one will be empty and one will be working it will come for 24days only rest days we have to cook from old age stove can u give me any response ? about this i have complained already but not necessary action taken what can i do? kindly reply

• Sp
      1st of Dec, 2008

we have booked a gas 13- 11- 2008 in banu gas agency in maduravoyal hence it is not delevered if we went to our customer office banu gas agency he told only after21 days only you can book a cylinder if we book after 21 days it tooks 15 days to delevery and also our cylinders are sell to local hotels if we ask also the concern banu gas agency staffs are saying go and complain where you need what is the necessary of having two cylinder ? always one will be empty and one will be working it will come for 24days only rest days we have to cook from old age stove can u give me any response ? about this i have complained already but not necessary action taken what can i do? kindly reply

1st of Dec, 2008

banu gas agency is not supplying gas regularly to us so kindly we need any change of agency near by maduravoyal chennai-95

• Ar
      13th of Feb, 2009

yes it s the the worst Agency i think we are also the victims of the same

• Ha
      26th of Feb, 2009

Hi,

Looks like the cheating and fraud is at its hights in Alwal, Andhra Pradesh. Havent seen such a pathetic state of affairs in a long time now. The Officials are selling the cylinders in black. We ordered our refill for about 3 months now but the officials here keep saying the cyclinder will be delivered to you in a weeks time, but when we reach them to complain they say our records show that we delivered to you just a week back. Not sure how long this will go on, but im quite certain that consumers are being cheated openly

concerned officials better take a note on time before it gets too late.

regards,
    Hai Mohammed
    ([email protected])

• Jb
      25th of Apr, 2009

It has always been that Mahalaxmi gas agency, HAL 2nd Stage, Bangalore, never gives the gas according to booking order. It takes more than 15 days + 3 daya visit+ a couple of phone call to get the refill.
    Since seven years I am facing this.
    Even complaining to the HEAD office also does not work.

• Jv
      20th of Jun, 2009

These guys are still pathetically placed aven after launching online booking. I dont understand 10 -15 days wating time and 5-10 days delay in addition. there must be fraud underlying in these agencies.

• Mu
      29th of Aug, 2009
    Bharat Gas/cylinder And Regulator - delevery not on time
    Vighnahar gas services
    India

unable to get cylinder because phone gave always on kind of message that user currently busy.and after all the service was not good.even they are not listening properly on phone.and after booking the cylinder i am unable to get the cylinder from last 20 days.

• Sm
      9th of Sep, 2009
    Bharatgas/lpg - poor delivery
    sree dharmasastha gas agency
    India

cons no.16260, i have booked on 31/07/2009 and booking no.149 but still the gas is not delivered. kindly do the needful, expecting a positive action.

• Ha
      8th of Oct, 2009

Delay in the delivery order,
    dear sir,
    I have faced this problem several times. I booked of cylinder with my gas agency- Anita gas agency virar west thane district maharashtra.pincode-401303.
    I had made a telephonic booking for my 01 cylinder on 21st sep 09 and was told that I would get delivery with in 7 days. Almost 18 days (eighteen) have elapsed and there is no sign of delivery of cylinder to my resident.
    The phones are continuosly engaged. It seems the receivers have kept down to avoid customer phone calls.
    I request you to kindly look in to the matter and arrange for the delivery of the gas cylinder to me at the earliest.

Thanks
    your sincerrely

HARISH R. PUJARI
    CONSUMER NOS.28985

13th of Oct, 2009

Jayshree gas agency, jogeshwai (E) delayed delivery more than 15 days, frequently changing telephone numbers, rudely speaking to the customers, sunday close, daily 5.30 p.m. close.

• Jv
      13th of Oct, 2009

Hey guys you can try complaining online using your login id on the official site. http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/index.jsp
    hope it might work. atleast they reply so. they say they have forwarded it to zonal office for action. I dont know what happens further but i guess that gives us the slight chance to improve the system

Thanks,
    Vyankatesh

• Su
      16th of Nov, 2009
    Bharatgas Domestic LPG - Transfer from Indane to Bharatgas
    Bharatgas
    India

I have lodged complaint on 16.11.2009 and also on earlier ocassions against not allowing me transfer my domestic LPG connection from Indane to Bharatgas but there is no development and no respose from any one . What shall I do now?

18th of Nov, 2009
    Bharatgas - not suppleyed the gas
    PADMAVATHY BHARATGAS AGENCY
    wwwbharatpetroleum.com

don't know how far You can help me. I have take on
    connection with your company from Your Bharatgas Distributor
    PADMAVATHY BHARATGAS AGENCY
    Consumer Number 23760.and have booked the gas on 22nd Oct
    2009 any they told with in 10 days i will get the same
    please check to-days date(18th Nov 2009).
    i called several time the answer is it is on the way, will
    get it in two hour, the delivery boy have takeit two days
    back and they cut the line.

more over i called you regional office in annanager the res
    ponce is the same. i called your office on 13th Nov 2009
    they transfer to the customer care she told with 2hour se
    will call me and any how i will get it on the same or the
    next day. the next call i made it was on 16th Nov 2009, her
    res ponce you have not yet received it i have taken the
    complaint we are getting lots of complaint from the same
    Dustbuster plese sent a mail to this id .
    while taking the connection i was forced to buy good worth
    of Rs7000 with out which they will not give me the
    connection.what to do i was handover one stove and a mixy of
    butterfly all the jars of the same is damaged because of the
    good quality .

if you are nt able to serve ple return back my rs 7000 and
    take back all your things i have suffered a lot . have food
    from out side.

• Cs
      24th of Nov, 2009
    Bharatgas - Abnormal Delay in Delivery
    Personal
    India

I regret to protest that, I registered for booking gas cylinder at Padmawathy BharatGas agency, Vellechery Main Raod, Selaiyur, Chennai -78 on 6.11.2009 for Bharat gas cylinder ( Consumer No 23938 ). I was promised that the delivery will be done with in a weeks time . But so far I haven't received it . When enquired I was asked to contact the Delivery boy whom I don't know about his whereabouts. When I was trying over the phone there is no response and sometimes I get some obnoxious, un parliamentary words from the number which I was given ( Mobile .No 9043855728.) At the same time the office Tel No is always in engaged position always . (Land Line No 044 22271055 ) .

I transferred my Gas connection from Sai Baba Agency, Pammal, Chennai to this present address, due to change in my residence. I made the transfer on 16.05.09 and only thrice I was given Gas cylinders during 6 months period with great difficulties.

I am a government servant and very sorry to mention here that I am under going mental torture when ever I try to get a Gas Cylinder.

I hope and pray that the higher officials would certainly look into the matter and arrange to issue uninterrupted supply in the future and serve the public in their crisis.

Looking forward for an early action in this regard.

With regards,

C.Shanumaganathan

• Ni
      25th of Dec, 2009

respected sir
    i m already a ecofreindly constumer i take lpg cylinder atfer every 3months then also they r not dilivering at home this is totally unstastified service recently i have booked on 8-12-09 uptil know they doesnt dilivered know u should take strick action on my concener
    regards

1st of Jan, 2010
    Bharat Gas Cylinder - non-refelling of cylinder
    BHRAT PETROLIUM LTD

Dear Sir,

REF : Consumer no. 4339 (uma salunke )
    booking no. 8847 dt. 22.12.2009

I have book refill cylinder on 22/12/2009 from the agency GOREGAON GAS AGENCY, GOREGAON - WEST, Mumbai a dealer of Bharat Gas. I was assured delivery after two or three days but still date i.e 01/01/2010 i have not yet recived the delivery, i have only one cylinder, and always i booked after 20 to 25 days after getting first.

in this claimate how i can used my one cylinder one and half month,
    pl. register my comlaint and give response as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regads,

uma salunke

6th of Jan, 2010

Mahavir Gas Company, Churchgate, is the ### service anywhere. I ordered a gas cylinder on 23/12/2009. It was not supplied till 5/1/2010 on which date I telephoned and was told it would be supplied in the evening but it was not. On 6/1/2010 I took a police cop and went to Mahavir and requested a cylinder in the evening as I had to go to hospital in the morning but they supplied the cylinder in the morning when I was not at home. I telephoned at 2.00 pm and the girl told me she had not sent the cylinder in the morning but would send it by 7.00 pm but it is now 7.31 pm and I have not received it. I am 76 years of age with health problems and the weather is cold in case the existing cylinder gets exhausted.
    For how long have I to endure this ordeal?
    John Menezes