BH Systems Ltd / www.inest.co.uk / Fraud business practices!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

HP Sytems Ltd
72 Freer Road
Birmingham B6 6NB

They do not exist. Phone not recognized, they do not respond to any e-mail, their payment company protx accepts no responsibility.

Fraudsters, AND THEY ARE STILL ONLINE doing more fraud.

Comments

• Fr
      7th of Jul, 2007

I ordered an mp3 player from them a month ago today and it has still not arrived. They are not answering my emails, nor are they calling me back when I request callbacks. This is really quite frustrating.

• Pr
      12th of Jul, 2007

My father ordered a radio 2nd of july - no radio, no contact, no callback.

Pretty sure its a scam - suggest you contact bank to get your money back.

• Pr
      14th of Jul, 2007

The radio did actually turn up. Maybe its a case of appalling customer service rather than actually scamming.

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2007

Same problems, they've got my money, and I've got nothing to show for it, phone number is pointless as no one picks up and nobody replies to emails.

I did read on another site that the trading address is a private residence, anyone else heard this?

I wont be dealing with them again, beware!

• Da
      14th of Aug, 2007

I placed an order and they sent me the wrong stereo which the cd player doesn't work, it is in bad condition. Trying to contact them but no luck - have my money.

Don't buy from these - they are a rip off company... if you can call it that.

• Eo
      17th of Aug, 2007

They are impossible to get hold of (telephone simply responds "Your call cannot be answered and you cannot leave a message") and they don't answer emails. Why are these people allowed to carry on trading? Is there anything I can do to get my money back? Advise smb!

• Eo
      17th of Aug, 2007

Bank are claiming my money back for me so I would suggest anyone who hasn't gone through this procedure yet do so.

30th of Aug, 2007

I bought a Portable Twin Screen DVD System. The item arrived quickly, smelling of cigarette smoke and freezes up after a couple of minutes. Will not respond to email or answer phone. The phones rings and then goes to message, but says "hello, your call cannot be answered at the moment and you cannot leave a message so please call later."

A 1 year guarantee, seems worthless if you can't get hold of them.

• Ri
      15th of Sep, 2007

After weeks of emailing, calling even trying to get them to call me under a different name and number with a possible lucrative sale!!! - nothing. Afyer 3 months, it is now with HSBC and a really nice lady. lets hope I can get my money back. They are a bunch of to*******ers and we should all go down there and sort it out.

• Al
      19th of Sep, 2007

I have the same experience, ordered 2 weeks ago and will be claiming my money back through my bank. I think it's illegal to charge you before shipping anyway.

• Am
      25th of Sep, 2008

I was just about to buy a product from iNest, despite having no reply to a query about the product I emailed over a week ago, and thankfully saw a "dont buy from iNest" comment on Google. This further research has confirmed that there is a huge amount of doubt over this company.
    HOW ARE THEY STILL ALLOWED TO TRADE ON LINE????????!!!

• Da
      11th of Aug, 2011

I ordered a DAB radio from them in June and although they took my money on the 13th June, nothing has arrived. Phone number not recognised by Directory Enquiries but Companies House confirm that Inest Ltd is registered with them. (Reg. No. 06561508 Reg. Office: 99 Birmingham Road, West Bromwich.) I've threatened to take them to the small claims court on Monday 15th August but have received no reply from them about this, so will go ahead.