Beyond The Zone / Bad service

Canada Review updated:
Two months ago, my teenager daughter decided that she wanted some blue highlights, a trend around here for the summer. To find exatly the color she wanted, I went to Sally Beauty Supply where I bought the Color Jamz "Tripped up Turquoise". I took the product to our stylist and after she applied the product as directed, my daughter's hair turned out seaweed green. The stylist try to fix applying the product again, but it was useless. To cover the green color the stylist needed to dye it dark blue, almost black.

My daughter left the place crying and I needed to pay triple, since she worked for four hours with her hair.

I contacted Sally's and they gave me a contact number to call Beyond the Zone [protected]). I left about ten messages, because that is all you can get, an automated answering machine, but never heard from them.

What a customer service!
Va

Comments

Ka
  25th of Feb, 2009
the reason it turned that color was not the product but the color of your daughter's hair when your stylist applied it to her hair. light blues are always hard to work with because you have to make sure there is no yellow in the hair before applying it. i suggest using a toner to remove the yellow from the hair before applying any light blues to the hair.