Beyond Eleven / Disappointed customer

Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

I have purchased some parts for my bass guitar and received an incorrect order. I immediately contacted Beyond Eleven and explained what happened. I said that I can return everything back and that I need the correct parts as soon as possible. They said that they cannot accept it back because it was against their policy. I asked them to explain what exactly was against their policy and asked them to tell me what to do. The only thing they said was that I should keep everything. Why? I did not need any of those parts! Absolutely ridiculous!
I've ordered from Beyond Eleven in the past and was always satisfied. What happened with Beyond Eleven?

Ev
Jul 27, 2016

Comments

• Be
      Jul 28, 2016

Hello,

I apologize if you received the incorrect order. If you did not receive the item you ordered, we will gladly look in to it for you and attempt to get you the part you ordered. Also, if you remember who you talked to about the return and who wouldn't explain the policy, we will gladly look in to that as well. Please feel free to give us a call at 866-203-7475 at your earliest convenience so we can resolve the issues you have.

Beyond Eleven

• Be
      Jul 28, 2016

Hello,

I apologize if you received an incorrect item. If you did not receive the part you ordered, we will gladly look in to that and get you the part you did. Also, if you remember who you talked to about the return, we can check in to that and see what was stated to make sure you received the correct information regarding returning an item. Please give us a call at 866-203-7475 at your earliest convenience so we can resolve these issues.

Beyond Eleven