Bexatrol / Rip off

Guys if you see Bexatrol advertised on the internet be very weary. I purchased it. I have been suffering from boils and have been in agony. I live in South Africa. On the website they say delivery takes 5 - 20 days. Its a month and a half now and I have received nothing. The customer support is run by a guy called Mark Lovell and he seems to have many of these kind of web sites. I have logged a complaint with better business bureau and judging from the amount of complaints logged with them I don't recommend you do business with this company. Hopefully the Better business burea will be able to sort my complaint out. Rather go see a doctor it is a much safer bet!

Ke

Comments

• Pr
      13th of Oct, 2012

This person from South Africa is obviously not telling the truth about Bexatrol. Whom ever he ordered it from it was not Bexatrol. My dauther was suffering from carbuncles and boils and Bexatrol cleared it up fast. My daughter and I will attest and affirm via a polygraph examination that this information is true so help me The Creator.