Beverly Howze PHD / Bad service

If you have or had a "bad" report by Beverly Howze please email us, you are NOT alone!!!
SCREWEDLAMOMS@aol.com

Hi

Comments

• 1s
      18th of Mar, 2009

She is a rip-off. She shorted me on time despite her $2500 fee & left the office halfway thru my taking the MMPI test & did not return. Then to top it all off, she accused me on the next 3 visits of not even having taken the test. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention she finally gave me the results 2 months later & forgot to mention that I have "paranoid schizophrenic episodes" (a fabricated, non-existant psychiatric diagnosis) & a Borderline Personality Disorder (a disorder not detected by testing, but by many months of cognitive therapy). By the way I am an RN with a Baccalaureate degree & work more than one reputable, full-time nursing jobs.

• Sc
      30th of Mar, 2009

She does child custody work for the court system. Beverly Howze does not need to be doing child custody work for anyone. If you are a mother she will make it so you will have to go to court to fight her recommendations. She is a fathers advocate!!! Don't user her she hates women!!!
    If you have had a "bad" report by Beverly Howze please email us, you are NOT alone!!!
    SCREWEDLAMOMS@aol.com

• Ju
      21st of Apr, 2009

If you have been victimized by Beverly Howze contact justiceincustody@gmail.com

• In
      9th of Aug, 2015

She is inept at best, evil incarnate. She gives kids to abusers. She lies, fabricates, misreports and needs to have her license removed plus go to jail.