Beverly Hills Liposculpture / chop shop

Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

As per my last complaint... I retract that Dr. Bittner is NOT a board certified anything, He IS a board certified radiologist. Not in Plastic surgery.
As for being a fraud. Only the work on me was a deception. It is NOT like anything on his website. I will be posting before and after pictures including my lengthy and expensive reconstructive surgery process to hopefully regain some sense of normalcy. They speak for themselves in volumes.

Comments

Pr
  29th of Jul, 2008
STAY AWAY!!! I went in wanting to reduce some fat pockets and not for weight reduction. I was drugged ( it was suppose to be just a local procedure), and he had untrained young adults do the surgery. I am now disfigured and am the worst case that the other 4 board certified reconstructive plastic surgeons have ever seen.
I cannot show my abdomen to anyone and have enough scar tissue to prevent me to be able to do my yoga and pilates. My quality of life has been reduced to near zero.
Dr. Alan Bittner is a so-called radiologist who has many complaints against him and has untrained staff do his work. It is a chop-shop and a shop of horrors. He is NOT a board certified anything and is a fraud. Do your homework and stay with a QUALIFIED BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON!!!
Je
  31st of Aug, 2008
Being upset about your results is one thing... but what I am also hearing from you is that you feel deceived by the inaccurate and misleading advertisements, the fact that someone else performed your procedure besides a physician without your consent (which may be why your results were not optimal), that the physician refused to revise your results to your satisfaction as advertised on the website (leaving you to pay for another physician for revisions) and that your sedation experience was not monitored safely by the staff or the physician. These are all very serious issues of medical negligence and/or fraud. I cannot imagine going into a surgery or procedure that I thought "my physician" was going to perform, that I signed legally that he/she would be that physician performing my surgery/procedure and finding out after they began to sedate me that someone I did not even know was operating on me!!! That is unheard of !!! Anyway, I hope you are able to recover from such treatment and wish you the best of success in seeking justice for what you have been through.
Ch
  24th of Jun, 2010
I did my liposuction of my upper arms in the same insititute, at the same year. I did not like my final results. Yes they did pull fat from my arms but the results, I had scars. They did not open me, but they did not do it carefully and there is bump areas all over the inside of my arms. When I decided to go to talk to the doctor they did close. How convenient! they sent a massive email saying they are leaving to practice to Colombia! I was like what!!!???
When they close I realized that this business was a rip off!!
My question is: Is that worth it? The money Dr. Bittner made was not honest, so he wont enjoy the money. Belive me !!! There is what we called metaphisic.