beuty club/ premium white/ smile bright / fraudulent company

beuty club and smile bright
I clicked on a pop up which offered a free trial of a teeth whitening product, after reading all the small print, I accepted that there was a charge of £8 for the trial product and was happy to continue. After I had received the free trial I noticed that there were unauthorised transactions made from my account using my card details, even though I clicked on the box saying I did not want the subscription and I only wanted the trial product. I am absolutely livid to say the very least!

I would appreciate it if this/these fraudulent companies were found and stopped and all unauthorised transactions were reimbursed to myself and anyone else that has been scammed.

D  17th of Dec, 2009 by
there is no confusion, this is a scam, i clicked for the free trail instead of getting charged £2 i was charged £7 pound i still didnt worry about. i read all the terms n conditions and made sure i didnt subscribe to anything. with in 10 days they helped themselves to £52.53 somehow i got the number on line got through as well and the rep said he would cancel the membership which i didnt sign for and again after a week they took another £52.53 from my account for something i have not even received yet. this is a very big scam, this company has helped themselves to my money. do not buy anything from them, all they want are your bank detail and they laughing.