Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie MixGlass in Cookies

1 Review updated:

My 13 year old son was eating a Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip cookie and started chewing glass. I heard it from across the table and asked if he broke a tooth? He said no. He reached into his mouth and pulled out 2 pieces of glass! We won't be eating cookies from Better Crocker again!!!

The rest of the family ate off the same batch. My husband is experiencing stomach pains and my son complains of his throat hurting.

Please respond or we will contact our attorney.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Cf
      Dec 25, 2008

    Please keep us updated, this is interesting.

    0 Votes
  • Sl
      Oct 16, 2009

    OH my god thats horrible!! I hope you saved the glass and cookies in baggies as evidence for your attorney.

    0 Votes

Post your comment