BetterHelp — charges for never using the counselling service
I would like to close this account immediately. Three payments of $260 have been taken from my account despite never using the service apart from the initial introduction a counsellor was assigned to me, m karmel but we did not interact as client and counsellor.
I had no idea that this is how your company operates and simply cannot afford to lose this amount of money. It was only on the third payment dated april 28th that I was notified by email that the money had been taken out of my account.
I would like a complete refund please.
Thank you for your help in this matter
More BetterHelp Complaints & Reviews
- www.Betterhelp.com - I cancelled trial, but the company took money from me 
- BetterHelp - bad customer service/refund status 
- BetterHelp.com - betterhelp.com tried to trick me!
- BetterHelp - free trial 
- BetterHelp - I just signed up and unsubscribed right away 
- BetterHelp.com - counseling 
- BetterHelp - billing/ customer service
- BetterHelp - no show for scheduled appointment and no response from company
- BetterHelp - unauthorized charges
- BetterHelp - charged during free trial