Better World Travel / Fruadulant

Better World Travel
This agency, and agent, "Sherry" took advantage of us when we were at our lowest. We had discovered that my Aunt in AZ was diagnosed with cancer and we have to rebook our flights that we purchased, bottom line, a around trip ticket from Detroit MI to Denver CO ended up costing us $3, 500.00, between them using a Fun Jet package to not canceling our flight when they were instructed to do so. I will never use them again and am anticipating I will have to file a lawsuit to get our refunds. After e mailing local television stations and investigating ourselves, we finally got a PARTIAL refund in which she deducted "accounting fees", a lawsuit shall be pending soon.

N  25th of Jul, 2009 by

Better World Travel - Beware
Better World Travel

Better World Travel, Howell Michigan is a complete unprofessional, fraudulent company I have ever dealt with. Me and my husband booked a trip from MI to AZ and when we needed to change it because my terminally ill Aunt went home to CO, Sherry at BWT told us that the hotels, rental cars and air tickets were not giving us any of our money back. Upon our own investigation, this became apparent to us that she was lieing to us. Only after contacting a local television station, e mailing letters, did we get our refund, even then she took money out of that refund as well.