Better Home Solution / Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

They were at 2230 W. Chapman Ave Orange CA 92868 and now moved to 1475 S. State College Anaheim, CA 92806 they took of on all the clients hunt these criminals. The attorney general has them on there just type this in lhttp://ag.ca.gov/cms_attachments/press/pdfs/n1780_registry_list.pdfist and you will see for your self that BETTER HOME SOLUTION is there and that's why they moved little do they know that the AG has there new information the owners Carlos and Ricardo Centeno they will do 15 years in prison for criminal charges they are not bonded with the AG and thats a crime

Comments

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a client who had services completed by Better Home Solution and many of my family members and friends have also had services by this company. They were great and there was no scam!!! I am sure that the person listing this information is a criminal himself trying to get money from this company or a competitor that is trying to ruin the good reputation they already have.

No need to worry Better Home Solution, we know that there is alot of companies that wish they could do such a great job and have many referrals. Not like the ### that wrote this blog.

Jaz

• Lu
      8th of Sep, 2009

I just got a modification through "Better Home Solution". They were really nice people. The link given by John Dooooo did not give any results therefore there is no scam. They moved because the landlord was trying to steal from them overcharging on phone bills, conference room and the building manager stop providing A/C.
    Better home solution sent a nice letter to all the clients letting them know about the new location.
    Please do not try to scare people i really recommend this company

Luis Pajuelo

• Mi
      8th of Sep, 2009

How is it that they are doing the right thing when they are not approved by the Attorney General and the DRE has a case against them # H-35851 LA filed on April 9 2009 and they are on the list for the AG explain that i would like to see a rebutal

• Go
      4th of Feb, 2010

Deep inside I feel they are not qualified to do what they say they can. I paid $2, 000. Got half of what I wanted, but also suffered from credit being ruined and am a year behind in payments, due to BHS telling me not to pay my monthly mortgage. I got halfway screwed, still not done wit my 80% loan, it's very hard to get a reply from the company it always seems that Carlos Centenos is always on the phone or with a client. I found out for myself when they moved, I did my own research and found them. Their new address is 1475 college state Anaheim, ca. Fax # is 7142040117. Some1 needs to look into this company and check to see their certifications and licenses. Someone of the law!!! Its sad that I can't even bring myself to believe that I've been scammed, I'm in disbelief and denial, I have 4 kids, and my credit has been ruined, they hurt more than they helped.