Better Home Solution / FRAUD******FRAUD************

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:

Hi,

Is this company for real? I submitted all my document and they didn't do anything. Called my lender and nothing was even submited. Why would i pay someone $3000 to do nothing? I can do it myself!!

Anyone know how to do a loan modification? or what is the best way of doing a loan modification? Should I call my lender directly to deal with them? I tried to deal with my lender, CountryWide but they just keep on delaying me and told me to call back.. and call back. what info do they actually need?

Can someone recommend a good lawyer that does this?? and not a scam!! I can't find anyone who does this legit and not scam the us. please advise..

thanks

Comments

• Ca
      14th of Sep, 2009

I just got a modification through "Better Home Solution". They were really nice people. The link given by John Dooooo did not give any results therefore there is no scam. They moved because the landlord was trying to steal from them overcharging on phone bills, conference room and the building manager stop providing A/C.
    Better home solution sent a nice letter to all the clients letting them know about the new location.
    Please do not try to scare people i really recommend this company

Luis Pajuelo

• Ro
      14th of Sep, 2009

This company took $3000 from my grandman Wilma F. she is 75 years of age and they promised her a 3% and principal reduction. They lie to clients so they could take your money. Don't trust this company they will never do anything for you look they could not even pay there bills at 1010 W chapman Ave. Orange Ca 92868 what makes you think they will help you when they can't even help themselfs. RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!