Betsy Wallace / Terrible experience

1 Annapolis, MD, United States Review updated:

This woman is clearly has mental health issues. She professes that her ex is a certified player, yet begs him to come back to her time and time again. She utilizes trickery to try to trap him, including, but not limited to getting pregnant. This man has tried time and time again to end his negative relationship with Betsy, but she uses his child as a pawn in her sick games.

She claims he uses women? She uses every man she can get her hands on and that's quite a lot of men! She has no morals and lacks clear judgment. It is no wonder the courts are considering removing her children from her home. If you encounter this woman, you should immediately protect yourself and your family. She is vengeful and nasty in nature. She creates drama and problems for all of those whose life she squirms her way into. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT COMES FROM THIS WOMAN'S MOUTH. SHE WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK THE TRUTH IF YOU PAID HER.

Comments

• Be
      15th of Jul, 2008

Real nice. I am not psycho. The jealous piece of work who has posted this will be taking to court for harrassment and I am not with her man anymore. He couldnt help that he got me pregnant. It's tha bomb.
    Joanne -
    STOP CALLING ME
    STOP TEXTING ME
    I DONT WANT YOUR MAN

lol at your childish attempts to hurt me

• Si
      30th of Sep, 2008

LMAO! How many times do you try to get in touch with him, Betsy? If you feel he is a deadbeat, a loser, whatever...why would you not just take your child support...that comes from his paycheck..so stop with the BS that he doesn't pay, and just leave him alone?
    You fail to mention he has filed for visitation, you fail to mention how you harass and attempt to destroy him...all because you can't have your way.
    You assume things about him and all of the people in his life. Funny, there is no basis to any of your accusations and EVERYONE else sees it. So be it if you need the internet to try to get "friends" on your side. You don't know any of these people, your stories/comments are becoming quite entertaining, and your life is absolutely pathetic. Grow up, get a life and move on. How terrible that you have two children and instead of concentrating your time on those children, you concentrate on destroying a wonderful man.
    Do me a favor, use some of that support money and get medical attention before you ruin the lives of your children also!

13th of Oct, 2008

if he would pay, i wouldnt have to contact him. he has not filed for visitation. it's not my way that i want...it's my daughters way.
    Im not destroying your "wonderful man" lol.
    Do me a favor...leave me alone, and my children. You know nothing about us and aparently you know nothing about "your man".

After you have been with him for 10 years, then you can come talk to me about knowing him,

6th of Dec, 2008

You can apologize at any time

• Bb
      21st of Oct, 2009

Thursday, June 4, 2009 9:49 PM

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Joann Thomas"

To: "Betsy Wallace"

certainly owe you an apology. everything you ever said was true. glad he's gone and out of my ###ing life. please when you file for contempt on the child support? know that he is living in williamsport pa and not here. i've started a new life, he's been gone for a while and i finally just got the last of his mail to quit coming here. i have someone in my life and i don't want the cops knocking on my door to serve him papers so please dont send anything here.
    boy dont know how you put up with it for so many years. i am actually moving in 60 days cuz i can't stop him from appearing out front.
    one day some woman is gonna go after him and he's gonna be sorry
    anyway, took me 2 years to realize that betsy is not the crazy one...sorry