[Resolved] Bethea Jenner Website / Scam and cheating!

1 167 Cherry StreetMilford, CT, United States

I have already purchased from Bethea Jenner.com a Jade Dragon Pendant and received it on Feb 4, 2008. It's beautiful. I went to her website this evening because I wanted to get a free horoscope. So I clicked on the 'free horoscope' tab and was sent to a site that was a long letter about a lucky bracelet to buy for S&H and 4 credit card pymts for $24.95 monthly. I wasn't able to click anywhere else to get the horoscope. It was buy the bracelet or nothing. I already purchased the Jade Dragon Pendant and DID NOT want the bracelet. I wanted to see my free horoscope.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service