Bethea Jenner / false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.

1 Milford, CT 06460, United States

Received this morning, 4 June, 2018, complaint details all caps in-line:

-beginning complaint detail notes-

"Name redacted (nr), what i've been trying to tell you is so important that i've found it impossible to give up. Every morning I wake up and i'm pulled to writing to you, because i'm worried about you. I have no idea who this person is, we have never met, we do not have mutual friends, colleagues, etc.

You can take a deep breath though, because everything's going to be OK — in fact, more than OK. That's as long as you follow my experienced guidance and advice. I feel responsible for your well-being and I'm going to try this one last time. The stakes are so high for you that I believe it's worth it.

Two major events will upset your life, NR!
Very soon, two major events are going to change your life as you know it. I can't say for certain what the details are, but your February 20th birth chart shows me all the unmistakable signs of upheaval. This is not my birthday, heh.

But there's an equally positive side to this. I've been able to get clients incredible results out of fertile moments like these. It's not easy, but it's possible. What seemed scary at first turns into incredible fortune.

On your behalf, I've enlisted the aid of my scholar friend Bernard.
You're quite, quite lucky, NR. I went over your situation with my psychic scholar friend Bernard. He listened very intently about your case and asked to be excused. A few minutes later, he returned to the phone. This can only be true if this particular letter has been sent only to myself. Under the circumstances, I believe a rational adult would consider such exclusivity highly unlikely in the extreme.

Bernard sounded very excited and told me he had just the right tool for you. He said it'd turn your situation from potential disaster to newfound fortune! It's a tool crafted and infused by monks to bless its owner with good fortune and gifts.

This thing is incredible!
ND, this tool's truly something else. You're so lucky Bernard had this on hand, and that he chose you to receive it. This is the only one Bernard has and, apparently, they're quite rare and highly sought-after. Is this a credible representation?

I'm looking at one of the gemstones now, holding it up to the sunlight. There's something special about the way the light shines through... There's clearly something magical about it. When I hold it in my hand, I can feel a very soft, yet distinct, energy held inside of it. Bernard's"tool"is apparently a multiple of gem stones, the only ones he owns, its rarity and demand inferring great value. Bernard has evidently sent/given them to bethea jenner in order to fulfill his choice it should be mine.

Today is it, ND... this is the last day you can be ready in time!
You need this tool, and our insight, in time, ND... but today's the last day where I can guarantee this will be in your hands before the events. Classic call to action, guaranteeing the"events"have a commencement date.

We've prepared everything for you, ready to use right away. Please get ready now, because you can enjoy a life of prosperity you never dreamed of with our help.

Don't delay this at all, ND...in fact, you need to do this right now. Just get it done with, and life will be so much easier for you.

Your Committed Adviser and Friend,

Bethea

Cecily, you only have today to do this! Make the choice to enjoy your life!

the email indicated I was subscribed to her list. I was not."

-end of in-line complaint notes-

While we all expect to receive the run of the mill scam email, deliberately framed towards taking advantage of the deluded, the desperate, the naive and credulous, this one is an example of such which deserves attention.

Bethea Jenner doesn't stop at just making hollow promises in her effort to separate the vulnerable from their money. Jenner makes material claims that are within the scope of objective truth. These claims serve the purpose of reinforcing the hollow promises, and therefore must at least run afoul of inter-state/international commerce laws.

Clearly unethical, apparently unlawful. She, and all her co-conspirators should be in prison.

• Updated by Daniel Hunetr, Jun 05, 2018

ComplaintsboardDOTcom reformatted my submission. By transforming my CAPS which were used to distinguish my comments from the included eMail which is the subject of the complaint, it has effectively rendered the complaint undecipherable.

Da