[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / Fake testimonials

Bethea Jenner making up her own testimonials from satisfied customers and posting on these sites. Take no notice. There is now a law passed in the UK that means these people are not allowed to hawk their wares as 'psychics' who can 'see the future'. If you receive email claiming she, under her various names, or Rochelle Gordon, can give you advice, do not worry. Just contact your local police and explain the situation. Rochelle works from the States but Jenner from the UK.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Ja

Comments

• Th
      30th of May, 2008

Thank you so much! Yes I got my Angel. I just move to a new apartment and I could not sleep n fell afraid, since I got my angel I sleep much better! Something very nice happened to me two days ago. There was and there is an Angel Shadow in my curtain at night. It is a real nice feeling! Thank you very much I really needed it! Love. Thania.

• Eg
      30th of May, 2008

I WANT A DAILY FOR CAST FROM U. AND THE BRACELET IS GREAT. YES IT DOES WORK ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE BELIEVES. BEING SPIRITUAL I KNOW WHEN GOOD & BAD THINGS COMES MY WAY. I GOT A JOB AND WASN T GETTING ENOUGH HOURS BUT NOW I HAVE MORE HOURS THAN I CAN HANDLE. I THANK GOD FOR THIS. PLUS MORE PEOPLE SEEMS 2 FLOCK AROUND ME MORE GOOD THAN BAD. AS FAR AS MEN IT S OVER WHELMING. MY BROTHER ASK ME ONE TIME WHAT DO I HAVE ONE BECAUSE OF THE STARES OF MEN LOOKING AT ME. I WAS WEARING THE BRACELET AND STILL DO. I LOOK FORWARD 2 HEAR FROM U MORE OFTEN. IF I NEED 2 KNOW SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT ANYTHING PLEAS

• Ed
      22nd of Jul, 2008

These testimonials might be genuine but they are terribly sad. They all seem to come from uneducated and deluded souls desperately in search of something to improve their lives and being stitched up for meaningless cheap trinkets (sold at great profit) and production line forecasts. Bethea Jenner and others who involve themselves in these anonymouse online scams are also deluded if they think they are performing a service in tricking these people into buying into this guff. They must surely either be ashamed of themselves or, as a previous post suggests, frantically trying to justify their actions to themselves and others. Take pity on these people please and let them have their money back and stop these immoral practices.

• Re
      24th of Mar, 2010

I returned 3 items in 2009 angel pendant because it got turnished and 2 others but her assistant said that it was not received. I don't believed it because I mailed it in the post office inside the naval base. Unfortunately I lost my reciept.Onother pendant that was returned they keep on getting money from my account. I cant believe they do that even though it was alredy retuned to them. Thank you.