Bethany group / security deposit

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

I moved out of this apartments due to a numerous problems with lack of maintenance, safety(car breakins/robbery), floodings., Closed laundry facilities, etc Do not recommend to move there!. Good luck when trying to get deposits back. Meet Ms Attitude Mardi, lack of customer service..., . I feel that moving out of there was the best decision of my live. Mardi there is a lot better places in Tampa " COOPERS POND IS THE WORST PLACE HERE!".
Goggle for ratinsS website and you will see that 75%(or more), of ex-residents move out because several problems.

Comments

• Bo
      Nov 12, 2008

This company will not pay any bills for any of their communities do not extend them credit

• Ri
      Mar 18, 2009

TUSCANY PALMS TOLD ME TO CONTACT THE BETHANY GROUP FOR MY SECURITY DEPOSIT AND ALL THE NUMBERS ARE DISSCONECTED. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY SECURITY DEPOSIT BACK. I DO NOT RECCOMEND MOVING INTO THE TUSCANY PALMS, THEY MESSED UP EVERY LITTLE DETAIL AND DID NOT SHOW ME MY APARTMENT UNTILL MY MOVE IN DATE. WHEN I SAW THE APARTMENT IT SMELLED OF MOLD AND THE CARPETS WERE TORN. ROSEMARY, ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS, IS A VERY RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE PERSON. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY BEACUSE IT WILL TAKE OVER A YEAR OR MORE TO GET IT BACK.

• La
      Mar 27, 2009

The Bethany Group managed Alante @ The Islands Apartments in Chander. When our lease was up my roommate and I gave our 60 day notice that we would be moving out. We cleaned the apartment and left it in great shape. We expected our $199 refundable deposit to be returned to us within 14 days as the law requires. However, after 4 weeks we have not received anything correspondence at all. They do have the correct forwarding address for us. I contacted The Bethany Group and they told me that M.E.D. Management has taken over Alante @ The Islands and gave me their number. I called M.E.D. to make our deposit refund had not "slipped through the cracks". I was told M.E.D. does not assume the previous owners debts. Is anyone else out there having the same problem?

• I WAS A TENANT IN AN APARTMENT IN ATLANTA I ALSO WAS A VICTIM OF AN ARMED ROBBERY AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. THERE WAS A LACK OF SECURITY AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT IN THE COMPLEX.I WONDER IF THEY EVEN CARED WHO THEY ALLOWED IN THE COMPLEX, LOSS OF FILES AND POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS. THEY HAD A HIGH TURN OVER IN LEASING AGENTS, JUST TERRIBLE.

• Ta
      Jun 12, 2009

Laura, We had the same problem with Alante. We sent them a "demand-notice" but have come to terms that we will never see our $250 deposit again. It's frustrating as we were excellent tenants for two years and left the apartment in immaculate condition. We moved out last August. We ended up writing to Channel 3 on your Side but have not heard anything from them. When I saw that Bethany Group went under we figured that the new management company would be exempt from honoring our deposit.