Betamax VoIP Cologne / Fraudulent charges

1 Germany Review updated:

This company should be put out of business. They obviously are ripping off thousands of people by fraudulent
charges on credit and debit cards. They have billed me twice for voice over IP that I do not use. I have requested refunds to no avail. Consequently I have been forced to shut down my account and open new ones.
Can't something be done legally to stop their practice of billing USA citizens fraudulently?

Ellen V. Rea
57 Whiting Ave
Dedham, MA 02026

El

Comments

• Ar
      25th of May, 2009

Dear Sir,

Could you please solve my problem with SMARTVOIP

I did a mistake, bought credit from SMARTVOIP, but they are not giving the rates mentioned at the website

I send them many emails but they are not replying to my emails

I am using different services of BETAMAX since last 5 years but first time expirienced this type of CHEATING from SMARTVOIP

Please arrange me a full refund of my credit bought from SMARTVOIP under my account "arshadnadia99" under email address "arshadbashir1974@gmail.com"

Or you can transfer my balance to my other account with calleasy.com

Thanking you in advance for your early reply in the matter

Best regards

marhabavoip@yahoo.com

www.marhabavoip.com

• Kn
      5th of Jun, 2010

i'm sheikdawood Reseller of Smart Voip my user name is knpc_ndt, My client username is ( alam.gulf). he was forget for his password, he was opened at time his put in the mail id was wronged, this id is the 15 Euro how is claim this please kindly this my problems
    my contact Id is sjvoipRS@gmail.com

• Pr
      27th of Oct, 2010

Hello All

I use Rynga, a reseller of Betamax
    For the past week, the charges for calls have been incorrect
    They charge me to Syria landline 16 euro cents instead of 06 euro cents (as posted on their website)

I sent so many complaint emails and never got a reply or refund

This is a fraud and the company should be sent out of business

I advice everyone to keep away

Good luck all

Rima

• Su
      31st of Dec, 2010

Hi i am sudeer from abu dhabi, the problem is i cant able to call anywhere in india. so kindly let me know what i have to do for this? please let me know as soon as possible...

• Vo
      24th of May, 2011

Hi,

We are a leading VoIP company in India and looking for resellers in Middle East and Africa who can sell our routes.
    We have A-Z very good quality routes at very aggressive rates, Our top destinations are- India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Phillippines.

Kindly contact me if you are interested to become our reseller at-

Yahoo- voip.alok