Betamax / no fraud

Seen some complaints on betamax voip, like justvoip.com. I've used several of their services and not experienced all the fraud described. However, they don't really have much customer service - so don't expect any help with problems...

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2010
    Betamax - Scammers
    Betamax

I have 4 VOIP accounts from them on 21st Jan a friday morning i tried to login and after multiple tries i could not. i needed it so i tried my other a/c for one of my family her's was also not login in.i tried 3rd it didn't log even.

Fortunately i didn't login to the 4th one which was low in credit. The other three accounts has almost 30 euros each balance.

I made a complaint and the reply was tht it is technical problem and that i would be able to login l8r soon and this i should reinstall and use different computer etc etc.

I did that too..but nothing happened after multiple complaints to which i have no replies even, i still haven't got access to my 3 account and my 90 euros are stuck. There is nowhere to complaint too. The fourth id still work but has no credit anymore. all id;s are same name with 123 prefix and have same passwords and are associated to all my email id's only. i have access to all email id's also. but even after providing them all info they don't just reply.

• Si
      18th of Jul, 2011

I have used a number of their VoIP services and found numerous billing mistakes. During the 'free call period' calls were changed. And one service has incorrect information so that after paying for the service, free days are lost because the SIP service can not be used.

For one person the amounts are small but for the company the gain could be significant. It might be considered fraud.

Anyone know how to resolve this?