Bestway18ft. x 52in. round soft sided above ground pool w/3 hoses

The aboveground pool is a new design this year. We have had our pool up for almost 2 weeks and can not clean the filter. Because the rubber stoppers that came with pool, does not fit into the inside of pool where the hoses connect to pool. The stoppers are to big. Colman suggest that we loosen the clamp that holds the hoses onto the debris screen part P6680. Remove it then insert stopper. The problem with this is, the debris screen has a 3 or 4 inch long piece of hose that is hard. This goes through the inside of the pool wall to the outside. The part of the pool that this goes through is soft. The 2 combined on the outside of pool, ( the hard tube being the debris screen inside the pool wall) then a hard plastic hose goes over these two with a clamp tightened over them before water is put in pool. This goes to the filtering pump where the filter is.There is a lot of pressure from the water on these parts. If lossened water will go everywhere and possable serious injury can occure. If the stopper was the right size it would fit into all the connected parts from inside the pool. Stopping any water from excaping the pool while the filter is removed. Which is how intex pools are designed. After 3 days of trying to talk to these people about this. They insist they are doing it to a demo pool they have there. I requested a video demostration befor i risk hurting myself. They will not do that. Instead want me to send them pictures of me trying to do this. Because my husband and myself know it is dangerous and dont want to try it. I have a voice recording of them telling me that this is the only way they will try to resolve the issue.

Be
May 18, 2016

Comments

• Am
      Sep 14, 2019
    Bestway - Air mattress

This is the 5th air mattress that I've bought from Walmart but the air mattress is manufactured by BESTWAY AND EACH ONE OF THEM HAVE ONLY LASTED ABOUT A MONTH TOPS AND WALMART ISN'T WANTING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT BESTWAY NEEDS TO FIX THE PROBLEM.