BestLifeRx / Horrible experience

I have ordered from bestliferx.com and I got the pills, when I start taking the pills my face become & hand become reddish and I informed bestliferx customer service and they didn't reply to my emails. I have sent more then 4 email. But I didn't get the response. So, my money was RIP-OFF, what I do?

I refer to all my friend to do not order products from Bestliferx.com.

Ho

Comments

• Pa
      31st of Oct, 2009

I have ordered from bestliferx.com and I dont got the order at 3 month, I was informed bestliferx customer service and they didn't reply to my emails. I have sent more then 10 email. But I didn't get the response. So, my money was RIP-OFF, This is a scam...now i dont belive site where one payment method VISA card and so low cost on drugs...but i was found site and was ordered and catch my order on few days...can say what is...
    http://cheapdrugsonline.supra-host.com but this have a high price but i trusted tham !!!

• Pa
      31st of Oct, 2009

it is true about bestliferx...need search pharmacy with more than 1 payment method over visa card...i was found one and use him about 6 month and dont have a problame with order...

• Pe
      3rd of Nov, 2009

Ive ordered from bestliferx now for 1 year. Ive recieved 7 out of 8 orders. the one order i didn't recieve they sent out another batch with more for them not showing up. bestliferx are based in india they can't ship fedex or ups. So they take awile to get in they say 7-14 day i always got them from 12-14. The meds i purchase from them are very good and very cheap. When I emailed them about my product not showing they emailed me back and you fill out a ticket voucher and then you talk to costermer service they were very friendly and helpful. It does suck to wait so long for your order but cheap cheap cheap more pills. I have had a great experance with them and my one time i didn't recieve my order it got taken care of. If you don't recieve your order by the 7-14 days they will make you wait 29 days before they will give your money back or send out more plus more. They are not a rip-off scam. I think the people saying this stuff about them are from other online companies that loose buisness from them because they can't offer the deals they can. Again trust me people bestliferx is legit. Just have to deal with the slow shipping. My pills i get are 128.00 for 300 pills. All orders ive got in the US are 120.00 average for 180 pills. But US companies have fast fed-ex shipping with overnight delivery. I really order from both US companies and bestliferx. With the US companies i have got many batches of pills with not the full amount that i purchased never has bestliferx did that to me yet. Well believe whoever but im allways going to bestliferx as long as my product is avalible on their site. Later folks

• Mo
      15th of Apr, 2010

I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH YOU! I TOO AM A CUSTOMER OR WAS ...ME AND MY FIANCE ORDERED FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND ALWAYS GOT OUR PILLS WITHIN 10 DAYS...THEN IN JAN. I NEVER GOT MY PILLS AND THEY MADE ME WAIT 30 DAYS ALSO AND I WAITED ANOTHER 30 DAYS...THEY TOLD ME IF I DID NOT GET MY PILLS I WOULD GET A RE-FUND. THAT WAS A LIE!!! I AM NOT STUPID I KNOW HOW THEIR SYSTEM WORKS ...THEY WILL KEEP SENDING YOU PILLS UNTIL CUSTOMS CATCHES ON AND ONCE THEY DO, OF COURSE YOU GET NO PACKAGE AND THEY WILL RE-SEND YOU A PACKAGE...TO "BUY THEM TIME"...IN THE MEAN TIME I AM LOOKING IN MAIL EVERYDAY FOR TWO MONTHS AND THEY KEPT TELLING ME AND E-MAILING ME AND THEN THEY REALIZE IF I AM NOT GETTING A PACKAGE IT IS WITH HELD BY CUSTOMS SO THEY DROP ME AS A CUSTOMER AND I AM OUT OF PILLS AND NO MONEY!!! THAT IS VERY CRAPPY WAY TO TREAT SOMEONE THEY E-MAILED 5 TIMES OVER AND WHEN I SAID I NEED MY RE-FUND THEY STILL HAVE NOT E-MAILED ME! TAKE IT FROM ME IF CUSTOMES HASENT COUGHT ON TO YOU YET IT WILL ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME AND YOU WILL BE SCREWED DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE IN NO WAY GOOD PEOPLE AND WILL LEAD YOU ON JUST TO NOT HELP YOU AT ALL!! I AM A SINGLE MOM WHO WORKS HARD AND THEY COULDNT EVEN GIVE ME AN HONEST REFUND LIKE WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME 5 TIMES IN THEIR E-MAILS! liers liers liers...PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !

• Bu
      27th of Aug, 2010

Please remember that you can call the visa company and they can stop payment even if it has been a while. If you wait too long you can't but I think it is 45 days. Check with them and see.

• Ef
      21st of Feb, 2011

Yea they're not worth it.They may be cheap but so is their service. If you have serious health concerns you'll end up in the hospital or dead messing with these idots.Its better to pay a little more and get next day deliveries. Also BEWARE they have at least 12 sister sites to disguise themselves. They claimed they were taking a loose with my undelivered orders. (i disputed) But believe me when a company is a scam they'll hook many and throw back a few. They haven't loose a dime. DON'T BUY FROM THESE GUYS, YOU'LL BE SORRY. E flat dude

• Du
      4th of Mar, 2011

I disagree, I have ordered from these guys 8 times and received everything. They always arrive within the time period stated. Never have I had a problem. They notify upon shipping. I have even received a follow up call from customer service randomly checking to make sure I had received my order. Very good site, recommended.

• Ge
      21st of Nov, 2012

i been ordering for like7 yrs there great i never had any problems yet

• Mu
      18th of Jul, 2013

I have been ordering from them for a long time. Out of 15 orders, four did not make it. Of those four, I got the first two eventually replaced. With regard to the last two, they did not even respond to my emails. And I have sent quite a few. These last two orderS totaled more than $200. And it looks like I am out that money. I have no recourse here except to write notes like this. I am very upset. If they were bad in the beginning, they are worse now. Something has happened. I AM NOT ORDERING FROM THEM ANY MORE AND WOULD ADVISE YOU DO THE SAME.

• Ri
      2nd of Sep, 2013

We ordered successfully from bestliferx in the past 2-3 years. But, since June, 2013, something has changed. Two orders are far overdue and when trying to contact them thru their website in recent weeks, our computer says that their website is an attack page and warns us not to go there. If anyone has any information to add to this, please do. Summary? It was ok before June, 2013. Never order from them now!

• Tr
      6th of Sep, 2013

Yes, I agree with the most recent posters. This company appears to be a scam. They charge your card immediately, then send only false "order shipped" emails. When you finally complain that nothing arrives, they tell you they cannot ship because of monsoon weather! How silly. No response at all now to either emails or using on-site Contact form. Yes, the site currently shows up in browser malware filters as an attack site, meaning the website coding attempts to download malware to your computer just by surfing to it - do not approach this site without online filters!

Will have to see if credit card company can reverse charges ...